Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 7th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Electronic Device Game are you currently playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm playing around with the Ascension app for Android. PM me your Playdek account name if you want a match (or multiple matches). I'm pretty sure it is cross-platform.
Pretty sure I'm aldingamer, look me up!

~Aldin, playing Ascension on the iPad pretty much every day

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 7th, 2015, 01:31 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamibianScaper View Post
Age of Warriors - 5 man rpg tactical combat formation game, pretty nice guild system and I am a guild leader of the best guild on my server. Better graphics and cost system than any similar game I've played. ie. it's not extremely pay-to-win. You can pay to grind more but not outright pay for tons of better stuff.

Star Wars Galactic Defense - RTS meets tower defense with Star Wars characters. it's awesome but I'm afraid it will be shortlived.

Dragon's World - I just like Dragons. Pretty good tournament system keeps it active. Lots of new dragons all the time

Skylanders: Lost Islands - skylander addict. cruddy little island builder that I have been grinding for like 3 years...

EDIT: Those are all mobile games. League of Legends, Skylanders & Infinity Wars non-mobile. Dang I just found out Summoner Wars is available on mobile??? I never got it because I would have no one to play with... will download tonight
Hm, those first three sound pretty cool. I might check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
I'm playing around with the Ascension app for Android. PM me your Playdek account name if you want a match (or multiple matches). I'm pretty sure it is cross-platform.
Pretty sure I'm aldingamer, look me up!

~Aldin, playing Ascension on the iPad pretty much every day
You're just aldin as far as I can tell. Unfortunately though, the Ascension app for Android is very inefficient and just destroys my battery life. I don't like charging my battery once a day so I uninstalled it for now. Hopefully they'll get it cleaned up and I'll be able to play with you and @akden at that time--I was enjoying playing with him already.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 21st, 2015, 05:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Cross-posting this in case anyone missed it in the other thread:

Quote:
If you like Star Realms, you can get it, along with some other electronic card-games for $1 (for all platforms, I believe) in the current Humble Bundle.

On that note, PM me your username if you want to play. I'm hoping this one burns less background processing power than the Ascension app did.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games