Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 4th, 2019, 06:48 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Stargirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Gotcha. So we probably want that here too then, right?
Well, this one's trickier, looking at it. It's not as easy to clarify and it's also not as easy to know exactly what the intent is. I think a reasonable interpretation might be in the case of an AoE, Stargirl and the attacked figure (presuming Stargirl herself wasn't attacked) would both not be affected.

Kind of a hail mary, but I'd be open to thoughts from @Viegon on how Protective Force Field X should interact with AoE attacks.
The discussion here is to change "ignore the attack" to "not affected by the attack", correct? If so, the wording will just need farther clarification on whether or not that one figure is not affected or whatever. It's been a long time, but I think I remember playing her that against AoEs she blocked the whole attack for everyone (because of the ignore language). Maybe go with something to the effect of "Stargirl and all figures adjacent to her are not affected by the attack"? Unless y'all think that's too powerful.

Ultimately I trust y'all on this and whatever is fine with me, I've been out of the game too long to know for sure.

BTW, you have all been doing AMAZING work and I'm so proud of everyone for keeping this project going. I miss all of you! Keep being awesome y'all!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library