Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 10th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Reducing avatar now.
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:29 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Thank you very much, sir. You get my undying affection!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:33 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
It simply seemed the right thing to do...so I did it!
Old May 10th, 2006, 05:06 PM

Barfodor has disabled reputation
You know, actually, id like to increase the size of my avatar by a little bit. Not too much, but just enough so that people can see it more clearly. Huge avatars are annoying, but small and tiny ones are even worse, in my opinion. If only I wasnt so bad with computers , i could change mine. O well, if anyone wants to have a crack at it, plz, go ahead.
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:18 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
The new site looks good, gents.

I think it's funny that some people already have more posts here than I do back on HQ...

Oh well.

I'll be making appearances here.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:09 PM

JMWalston has disabled reputation
I hate to think of the HSHQ site withering and dying, but I do like the speed here.
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:49 PM

Barfodor has disabled reputation
You know, i think i might just stop posting on HQ all together now. This place is so much faster. It has a chat room (which needs to have the usernames linked to this so people cant switch their names like soularachan, aka ultrdoug, did). And this place has alot less people. I think ive gottern better accostomed to this place than I ever did in HQ since the fall of .net.
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:06 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
What exactly are the supporter tags for? Do they get received when you donate money?

-Syv

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 11th, 2006, 06:38 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Rev, that sig reminded me of a sig I saw (on slashdot I think):

"That which does not kill us, makes us stranger"
-Some guy that Nietzsche knew
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:59 AM

Agent...I love that! Stranger and stranger, I'd say.

Peace (everywhere, except on the playing field)
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:30 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
You remind me a bit of the priest in the Patriot Rev.
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyvarrisX
What exactly are the supporter tags for? Do they get received when you donate money?

-Syv
You are correct.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online