Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 1st, 2017, 05:37 PM

Spazzfist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape Custom Dice and Dice Bags

I have a set of five Heroscape dice bags with the coloured faction dice inside. I am new to the game and am wondering what these are worth, if anything. Help is appreciated.

I don't have a picture of them right now, but they look like the one in this picture:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j...06980085625249
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Custom Dice and Dice Bags

Ooh, interesting. But not the associated cards & minis? Each should have one card, one mini, and also one custom 20-sider.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:57 AM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzfist View Post
I have a set of five Heroscape dice bags with the coloured faction dice inside. I am new to the game and am wondering what these are worth, if anything. Help is appreciated.

I don't have a picture of them right now, but they look like the one in this picture:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j...06980085625249
I would be interested in these, as I recently came upon a set of the figures without the bags & dice. I will message you.
Old October 4th, 2017, 03:48 PM

The sets are complete - minis, dice and all, but I think I will be holding onto them for now.
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM

karlgaming Woo who?

Quote:
The sets are complete - minis, dice and all, but I think I will be holding onto them for now.
Then why did you post this in the sales and trades ?
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Fo’ real... I messaged him and got the same response. If you were simply curious about the value, an eBay search would have satisfied...
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent question. This subforum is for sales and trades, Spazzfist, like it says. Welcome to the board, and congrats on your treasure.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:12 PM

Well, for one, if ever did want to sell, then I would like to get an idea of the value. And, for what it is worth, it was my initial intention to sell, but am reconsidering for now.
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
Fo’ real... I messaged him and got the same response. If you were simply curious about the value, an eBay search would have satisfied...
I figured it was better to post here instead of answering every private message. And, as I have been told multiple times, the ebay prices are not realistic market value, so no, an ebay search would not have sufficed.

Last edited by Spazzfist; October 5th, 2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old October 6th, 2017, 05:11 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
I figured it was better to post here instead of answering every private message. And, as I have been told multiple times, the ebay prices are not realistic market value, so no, an ebay search would not have sufficed.
You can limit ebay searches to show only intems that have sold. This would have given you an accurate value.
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM0THY View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You can limit ebay searches to show only intems that have sold. This would have given you an accurate value.
A complete set of all the bags with all the figures sold 11 times for $337. When I came onto this site and posted the ad, one person responded. Not wanting to be too greedy, I said that I would drop it to $250 and quoted what I had seen. He told me that people on this site would not pay that much.
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:29 AM

If you’re looking for cash, best way is eBay (I sell on eBay for this reason). If you’re looking to trade, this site is fantastic. If you’re looking to get more people into the game MORE than you care about cash, this site is fantastic. I care about growing my collection, preserving it for me and my children to play when they are older. If I can make more $ on eBay to make that goal, I will sell there every time. But I will prefer to trade to get my collection complete.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades