Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 1st, 2011, 09:25 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Reverse the Rumble - 12/3/11 Warren, OH

Not much activity here, lately, so

Just for fun, here are the three armies I've been throwing around:

Ulginesh - 150
Emirroon - 230
Haduc - 330
Chardris - 420
Arkmer - 470
Raelin - 550, 7

Empress Kiova - 90
Raelin - 170
Einar Imperium x2 - 450
Krav Maga Agents - 550, 11

Werewolf Lord - 140
Van Nessing - 245
Raelin - 325
M43 Resistance x3 - 520
Kira Jax - 550, 14

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 2nd, 2011, 05:27 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Some Army Idea:

For classic armies, I was thinking Su-Bak-Na needs some love!
Drones or Dividers * 6 OR Stingers * 5
Su-Bak-Na
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
Isamu

Stingers * 6
Su-Bak-Na
Nagrubs * 1

Drones * 7 OR Dividers * 7
Su-Bak-Na
45 Pt. 1 space filler? Guilty + Isamu (sit a Marro)

Marro Hounds * 3
Su-Bak-Na
125 Points, 4 spaces (if only there was no 24-space limit 4 hound squads and some nagrubs would be great) = one of the following:
Raelin v2
Raelin + Deathreavers * 1 (sit a rat)
Nakita Agents
Ne-Gok-Sa + Nagrubs * 1
C3V:
Armoc Vipers * 4
Venoc Warlord
Zogross Hardscale
50 point filler? Me-Burq-Sa OR Theracus + Isamu

Zaeus
Gorillanators * 3
Nakita Agents
35 point filler? Black Wyrmling

I tried making an army with Omegacron, but I needed 560 points to make it good (W/ Taelord and/or mix of repulsers, snipers, and zetacron).

P.S. If you need to borrow some C3V units, let me know, as I have a lot.
I am giving a rebased Omeagacron with printed card as a prize, along with some miscellaneous terrain.

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 2nd, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 06:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd play the Einar Imperium army in a heartbeat Killercactus. Looks like a solid use of mixing range and assassins. Bravo, sir, Bravo.

A few ideas to fuel the jaws...

DW9k//140
Raelin//220
Thorgrim//300
Deathstalkersx2//500
Eldgrim//530
Dumetef Guard//555

Army Strategy? Hope for a switch...otherwise play it as one helluva tank. Place the Viking spirits as the table dictates. Use the Dumetef to block off a gang of charging knights. Maul will never work, but 7-8 defense Deathstalkers should force your opponents to go nuts. Topped with 9k at a possible of 13 defense(Raelin+Thorgrim+height) and 6 move, and your playing with blasting powder(not to mention the fact that your opponent needs you to roll 7 Deathwalker rolls).

I'd play it if I weren't too afraid of a switch

Another one...

Knightsx3//210
Finn//290
Eldgrimm//320
Thorgrim//400
SirGuru//550

Make theGuru a monster Otherwise, use standard Knights manuevers, and hitting hard with your bonding.

Give Van Nessing a chance to shine using this...

Cyprien//150
Sudema//290
Zombiesx4//530
Marcu//550

An undead party! Cyprien is already an awesome assassin, just use Sudema to bring down the stupid huge prey. Good luck versus Van Helsing however

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 07:34 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Interesting armies, guys! Now we just need to get some players to this.

Oh, lefton4ya - don't forget that you only have 20 hexes to work with.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 4th, 2011, 10:11 AM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Did not see the 20-space limit How about changing to 20 FIGURE limit so "cavalry" type units have a chance (although it would help the orcs bring their swogs and dinosaurs).
- The only Su-Bak-Na army above that would work is:
Stingers * 5
Su-Bak-Na
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
Isamu
- OR -
Marro Hounds * 3 (Sit one)
Su-Bak-Na
Raelin v2

- How about 4th/10th:
4th Massachusetts Line x 4 = 280
Capt. John Varan = 360
Sgt. Drake Alexander v 2 = 530
Kyntela Gwyn = 550
- OR -
10th Regiment * 4 = 300
Raelin OR Capt. John Varan = 380
Moltenclaw = 550

- Or for overkill (you would never win Reverse the Whip):
Stingers * 6 = 360
Raelin = 440
Van Nessing or Evar Scarcarver or Mika Connour = 545 or 550

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 4th, 2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old November 4th, 2011, 11:16 AM

Don't forget that Varan isn't Valiant, but still probably good in that army. I've been kicking around armies with AE and Varan, or even Macdirks. Actually, Varan would be a way to protect Eldgrim after I put 2 wounds on him for the Highland Fury bonus. Hmmmm.... That's really interesting.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 4th, 2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Has anyone tried using Varan to protect a wounded Highland Fury champion from dying? I really want to try that with my "stash Eldgrim in the starting zone and overextend" army as a way of making sure he doesn't die to range fire.
Macdirks * 4 = 320
Capt. John Varan = 400
Eldgrim = 430
Sir Gilbert = 535
Marcu = 555 (20 spaces)

Or you can sub 1 squad of Macdirks for Raelin or Finn or Thorgrim, or also Marco and get Krav Maga

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 4th, 2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old November 8th, 2011, 09:31 PM

Anyone else planning on coming to this? I've got at least 2 players committed to come with me.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 8th, 2011, 09:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Still thinking about and I may try to talk damja into coming too.
It depends on RL and finances.

Just put me down as a maybe for now.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 12th, 2011, 10:43 AM

hangred Woo who?

I will schedule to come to this. I might ask for help in putting an army together. Do you need me to bring a map? Where are all the potential players located?
Old November 12th, 2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangred View Post
I will schedule to come to this. I might ask for help in putting an army together. Do you need me to bring a map? Where are all the potential players located?
Cool! I can help you build an army if you like. There's also been quite a bit of army building discussion here.

As of right now, there are a couple players from my neck of the woods coming, a couple from Cleveland, and maybe 2 guys from Michigan. I'm hoping to get more of the Cleveland and maybe some Columbus guys to come up.

At this point, I don't think I need any extra maps, yet. If we get some more people, I might ask for another map or two. I think I have 7 maps accounted for, which is enough for about 12 people with Rolling Rumble.

Also, lefton4ya, do you have a Kira Jax I can borrow? I think I'm gonna play my Wolfish M43 army, but I don't have a Kira yet.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 13th, 2011, 12:44 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Jordan and I can't make it. Our big, extended family Xmas party is that day.

I'll ask Heath and Josh though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events