Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 30th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon Warm Up - Louisville, KY - JULY 17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
It's Saturday July 17.

When I mentioned the 18th, I was referring to a different tournament.
So there's another on the 18th! I suppose that one is in Indiana? I couldn't come to the other one though...

EDIT: Gulp, this Louisville tourney I'm hoping to attend.

MegaSilver
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
It's Saturday July 17.

When I mentioned the 18th, I was referring to a different tournament.
So there's another on the 18th! I suppose that one is in Indiana? I couldn't come to the other one though...

EDIT: Gulp, this Louisville tourney I'm hoping to attend.

MegaSilver
I think Marduk might be having one in Dayton on the 18th.

~Gulp, fixing hope since 2006

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:56 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sorry to ask another question: Are there any plans for prizes? Or is this only to be a warm up for Gencon (hence the title)?

MegaSilver
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Sorry to ask another question: Are there any plans for prizes? Or is this only to be a warm up for Gencon (hence the title)?

MegaSilver
Thanks for reminding me. I had posted in a thread about how to get prizes, and then forgot.

There will be gift certificates to Pet Shop Comics for sure (that's where the admission fee goes). And I'll be putting a 6-pack of D&D themed Jones Soda in the prize pool.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

Old May 30th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:

MegaSilver
Thanks for reminding me. I had posted in a thread about how to get prizes, and then forgot.

There will be gift certificates to Pet Shop Comics for sure (that's where the admission fee goes). And I'll be putting a 6-pack of D&D themed Jones Soda in the prize pool.
They tast funky, as I've heard. I still wouldn't mind to try them, though.

Gift certificates sound nice. Any way to know the amount?

MegaSilver
Old May 30th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Good is Dumb

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

MegaSilver

They tast funky, as I've heard. I still wouldn't mind to try them, though.

Gift certificates sound nice. Any way to know the amount?

MegaSilver
They were $5 or $10. I forget.

Old May 30th, 2010, 03:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I wanna say there were 2 $10 and a $15 at the last one I went to.

As for the other prizes, everyone's usually encouraged but not required to bring something. I dunno what yet, but I'll be putting something on the table.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Okay - switch me to confirmed!

~Aldin, post-calendar checkingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I wanna say there were 2 $10 and a $15 at the last one I went to.

As for the other prizes, everyone's usually encouraged but not required to bring something. I dunno what yet, but I'll be putting something on the table.
I may bring a DnD booster pack, the one with Greenscales, if I can come. Then you may win it Necroblade and make your GC customs.

MegaSilver
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I actually do need another squad of Greenies* for a fun army I just thought of for the tournament. Maybe if I can grab a bunch of extras before then, some repaints will be the prize I bring.

*Or are they Blackies, Reddies, or Whiteys?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Good is Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I actually do need another squad of Greenies* for a fun army I just thought of for the tournament. Maybe if I can grab a bunch of extras before then, some repaints will be the prize I bring.

*Or are they Blackies, Reddies, or Whiteys?
Let me know if you need to borrow a squad for the tournament, so that you can win your own by the end of the day.

Old May 31st, 2010, 11:13 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll bring a booster or two as well for the prize pool.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events