Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 6th, 2009, 11:55 AM

smoweeks Woo who?
Naruto team 7 customs

I decided to make some Naruto customs, I'm kinda new at this whole custom thing so give me some tips pleeese. i'm thinking of downing the cost a little bit tell me what you think. I've also got customs for all team 7
ninja. I'll probobly put em up soon.I'm still looking for some good heroscape size naruto figures, if you find any tell me. okay so ummm here is my naruto card, i'm still making the clone card, but i'll tell you that there are 2 different clone squads so far naruto can create. tell me what you think!

Old June 6th, 2009, 12:39 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Naruto team 7 customs

That figure is extremely strong for only 130 points. You might consider toning down his special attack or his self-healing ability. Also, what are the stats of his cloned squad members?
Old June 6th, 2009, 01:30 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I haven't seen Naruto in a very long time, but I was pretty sure that the 9-Tails Chakra just made him stronger, not heal himself. Why not something along the lines of "When Naruto has 3 or more wound markers, he rolls 2 additional attack dice." And make his base attack only 3.
Old June 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM

smoweeks Woo who?

when sasuke and naruto fight the nine tails
chakra actually heals naruto's wounds.
but actually i like your idea better!!
thanks alot!
Old June 6th, 2009, 06:18 PM

smoweeks Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouby44 View Post
That figure is extremely strong for only 130 points. You might consider toning down his special attack or his self-healing ability. Also, what are the stats of his cloned squad members?
yeah your right, i have a huge problem with over powering...
ok how does this sound:

healing ability roll 15 or higher?

attack 3 instead of 4.

ummm do you have any suggestions on his special attack?

oh and btw there are a shadow clone squad with 3 clones, which i havent
made yet...
and water clones that i have made figures for. here are the stats:

4 move
1 range
3 attack
2 defense

clone bonding:
before taking a turn with clones take a turn with naruto.

water movement:
if a water clone starts its movement on water add 2 to its movement.

ok there it is.
Old June 6th, 2009, 06:22 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Again, if I remember correctly, Naruto never made water clones. And why not make bonding go with whoever created the squad?
Old June 6th, 2009, 06:36 PM

smoweeks Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Again, if I remember correctly, Naruto never made water clones. And why not make bonding go with whoever created the squad?
you are correct he never did make water clones, i just thought i would try to add them in. plus i already have water clone figures that look like naruto thats why clone bonding is only with him. i'm gonna make other characters with clones later.
Old June 6th, 2009, 08:38 PM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart

Ah, I'm also making Naruto customs. I have them in my notebook, never got to making the cards. I like the font you chose. This is my version of Naruto (keep in mind I have several versions but this is him in episode 134 when he fights Sasuke)

Name: Naruto Uzamaki
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Race: Human
Squad: Unique Hero
Class: Chunin
Nature: Ferocious
Size: Medium 5
Life: 9
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 5
Shadow Clone Jutsu- After taking a turn with Naruto, you may attempt to summon Naruto's Shadow Clones if they are in your army and have not already been summoned yet. Roll the d20. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may place all 3 of Naruto's Shadow Clones within 4 clear sight spaces of Naruto. When Naruto's Shadow Clones have been summoned, you may immediately take a turn with them.
Rasengan Special Attack- Attack 8. Range 1. In order to use Rasengan Special Attack, Naruto must have at least one friendly Naruto Shadow Clone adjacent to him. Any figure adjacent to the targeted figure roll for damage seperately. Naruto is not affected by his own Rasengan Special Attack.
Toad Summoning Jutsu- Instead of taking a turn with Naruto, you may attempt to summon a Toad Spirit that's in your army. Roll the d20. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may place the chosen Toad Spirit within 6 clear sight spaces of Naruto.

This not yet playtested. smoweeks, welcome to the site and check your PMs. ^__^

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Old June 6th, 2009, 08:56 PM

funnymarx has disabled reputation

If this is a team 7 era Naruto, why does he have Rassengan? ...and anyhow, Rasengan should only be 8 attack versus filler villains who have already beat Naruto once, and should only be allowed if there is an allied figure in the room that has the same eyes as Naruto.
Old June 6th, 2009, 09:10 PM

Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker

Naruto didn't leave team 7 (technically) till the end of Naruto the series. Also, he has way to many abilities (and temperary favorites) for one card. Another thing, as of yet, Naruto also hasn't (even in Shippuden) (technicaly) passed from the Genin rank. Plus you might as well just call him "ninja", instead of Team 7 ninja.

"The way of War is
A Way of Deception" ~Sun Tzu's Art of War
The guidebook to life...
Old June 6th, 2009, 10:01 PM

smoweeks Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's_Strategist View Post
Naruto didn't leave team 7 (technically) till the end of Naruto the series. Also, he has way to many abilities (and temperary favorites) for one card. Another thing, as of yet, Naruto also hasn't (even in Shippuden) (technicaly) passed from the Genin rank. Plus you might as well just call him "ninja", instead of Team 7 ninja.
your absolutely right. the only reason i made him a team 7 ninja is because on my kakashi custom card, i made kakashi have a bonding technique that lets you take a turn with any team 7 ninja you control before you take a turn with kakashi. thats the only reason he's a team 7 ninja. oh and by the way, i'm already working on shipudan figures that have different abilities...
Old June 6th, 2009, 10:02 PM

smoweeks Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnymarx View Post
If this is a team 7 era Naruto, why does he have Rassengan? ...and anyhow, Rasengan should only be 8 attack versus filler villains who have already beat Naruto once, and should only be allowed if there is an allied figure in the room that has the same eyes as Naruto.
huh?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards