Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 31st, 2016, 10:27 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Avorice Stand! Vote for next battle!

No takers on that Nessing entry? Let's double it up: two points to the first person that finds and posts an illegal move that goes unnoticed in the video. One I know of: I make an illegal attack. Tell me when and why!

Congrats to those who sided with the male chauvinist, Wiker: Dad_Scaper, mtl1998, kolakoski, nyphot, adoney, Marro_Warlord, and William099.

The (now in alphabetical order) Van Nessing scoreboard:
@adoney - 2
@Cavalier - 1
@Dad_Scaper - 5
@Dysole - 5
@heroscaper2010 - 1
@japes - 1
@kolakoski - 3
@Lucace - 2
@Marro_Warlord - 3
** @mtl1998 - 3
@Not User Name - 2
@nyphot - 3
@OrcElfArmyOne - 3
** @Porkins - 3
@Spidey'tilIDie - 1
@TreePowerz - 3
@TREX - 2
** @William099 - 4

** means player opted out of Nessing giveaway

It's only in alphabetical order to attempt to hide the fact that D_S is beating you all. Kidding, it's really because I was ordering the list by score (highest to lowest) and I find it a little irritating to have to reorganize it after each battle based on the changes in scores. Congrats to D_S for earning 3 entries, and thank you being an eager participant.

Next battle is likely to be one that involves the filler units of scape, it will probably include the lesser used non-common cards that are 60 points or less. I also may let my wife use C3G's Flash (Barry Allen) against my army that would be made up of approximately 225-250 points of filler figures. She can get confused when she has to use/remember 5-6 active army cards, which is why I'm leaning a little more to letting her use the one Flash superhero. Plus we recently started watching the Flash TV series, I'm sure she would love to murder those loser figures at high speed. Also need a map!

Let's make it a vote: Post what you think: Should we have a Flash vs Fillers, or a Fillers vs Fillers game? And on what map? (I have two of each terrain set, I think I am missing a glacier or two from the second tundra set, though.)

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 4th, 2016 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Dysole score update

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports