Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 8th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Where to search for Mage Knight figures?

I tried searching on google and was swamped with the amount of sites that sell loose figures but kept finding tons of listings that where out of stock or just crazy prices.

Any one know a Mage knight forum or similiar where I could try posting the few figures Im looking for?

( I want to use them for proxies and customs for the heroscape I cant find or cant afford X4 squads off )

Any help would be apreciated!
Old December 8th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Where to search for Mage Knight figures?

Troll and Toad has some but Ebay is your best bet. Mage Knight figs are not always easy to come by. I'm not sure how hard it is for you get things shipped to PR though.

As for forums I would just try various D&D boards and maybe board game geek.

What are you looking for anyway? I have quite a few Mage Knight pieces.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; December 8th, 2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old December 8th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Shipping to PR is the same as shipping to Florida, it cost me the same to mail an item from here as in any of the mainland areas. As for ebay not seen some of the items I have been looking for.

A few of the figures Im looking for are, Freehold warriors and sorcerers, Swarmlings, and Frost Wolves. I honestly dont know their current value but its to use as proxies for Aubrian Archers and Anubian Wolves ( Once repainted).

Again any help would be apreciated
Old December 8th, 2010, 01:57 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't really have any of those sorry. Freeholds are hard to find true. What do you want the Sorcerers for? Warriors of Ashra? Swarmlings I've rarely seen for sale, they are very sought after. Frost Wolves might be easier. There are other options though if you are wanting proxies. I'll find some links for you.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 8th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Cool thanks for the info. Didn't know they where some of the uncommon ones to find. Sorceres can be converted easily into archers with some help of greenstuff and a scapel
If they turn out yo me about the same price as the original units it defeats the purpose

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion