Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 21st, 2011, 05:35 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Rise of Hel

Hahaha, sorry guys for leaving you hanging for so long. Now that the holidays have started, and school, work, and school work is done (for a while) I can get back to writing. Chapter 9 is posted, and I've already written the Chapter 10 (part two of the council) so i'll post that soon too.

These chapters are a little on the boring side, so I'll apologize for that. I promise, though, it will be all action from here.

Hope you enjoy.

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:03 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

AHA! Must update status in the index...
Old December 21st, 2011, 10:35 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, an excellent update, I hope to see more in the near future. Keep up the great writing!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:08 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

Chapter 10 posted. Chapter 11 will be a real thriller, if I do say so myself. I hope to have that up in the next few days. Hope you enjoy.

Again, as always, feel free to post any questions, comments, or thoughts you have. Input is always welcome.

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:49 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

This is pretty intense! I wonder if the allies will end up trying to summon something to combat it...

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcs Blade View Post
This is pretty intense! I wonder if the allies will end up trying to summon something to combat it...
Hmm... you just gave me a few thoughts, OB. Keep it up, Dadanrg! I think if the alliance summoned another god, we woudl have epic battles like never before!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction