Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 3rd, 2011, 02:14 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: One man's Repaints (and possibly customs)

I really like the take on the Space Marines. I think it does a good job of capturing the theme, without having to do anything crazy to get there. I would just suggest making them a unique squad rather than a common squad with the Drop ability. Multiple squads dropping would be a little overkill when it comes to placement. A first round drop would kill any notion of map balance with multiple squads.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 07:46 PM

Yesiamthatguy is surprisingly tart

Thanks, Agent Minivan. I updated the space marine card so that it is more balanced. I also added Orks to help crush da oomies.

My sig is basic html codes.
MY AMAZING TRADE POST.
MY Customs and Repaints
Old January 4th, 2011, 10:50 PM

Revloscaper is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesiamthatguy View Post
Those look amazing!
I think that the orcs are much too overpriced though for 1 attack and 1 defense, I would put them closer to 20-30 points. I would give them a couple more defense and full frenzy to be worth 50 points.
Old January 25th, 2011, 01:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Nice Stuff! I wil have to add yours cards to my thread Customs using Master Set Figures (RotV, SotM, BftU) - which by-the-way you can check out if you decide to repaint anything else but want to see what others have made for cards.
Old February 1st, 2011, 09:34 PM

Arise Thread! After getting bogged by school, I have returned with offical looking cards for everyone, updated stats, and a new Troll King Card.

Within the next two weeks, expect to find a Gargantuan 19 Hex High Yeti with special movement rules, Skeletal Marros, and something else. Of course, I need to buy a new camera first.

MY AMAZING TRADE POST.
MY Customs and Repaints
Old February 4th, 2011, 11:02 PM

Re: 2/4/11 One man's Customs and Repaints. New VIKING SQUAD

Thanks Lefton4ya, If I knew how to give rep, I would give it to people. Anyways added Norse Beserkers, Big Shootas and a preview pic of the giant yeti.

MY AMAZING TRADE POST.
MY Customs and Repaints
Old February 4th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesiamthatguy View Post
Thanks Lefton4ya, If I knew how to give rep, I would give it to people. Anyways added Norse Beserkers, Big Shootas and a preview pic of the giant yeti.
Look for the scales() near the top of a post and from there you can add rep.

Those are some awesome repaints BTW!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 5th, 2011, 12:03 AM

Thanks flameslayer93. I feel that soon you will wear ripped pants of awesomeness. Rep+.

MY AMAZING TRADE POST.
MY Customs and Repaints
Old March 8th, 2011, 06:14 PM

It has been a long time, but I have start working on this thread again. The main updated is skalemad card I rework to be more thematic. Here it is:

MY AMAZING TRADE POST.
MY Customs and Repaints

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards