Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 17th, 2010, 12:34 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: KY Draft Tourney -- Nov. 13th

I will TRY to get friend(s) to come, but most likely they'll already have other plans (that's what always seems to happen).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 17th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Hey guys,

I've made a few updates to the drafting rules above. What do you think?

MegaSilver
Old October 17th, 2010, 09:37 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Double post:

Hey guys, what would you think of a Dungeon Crawl Tourney at some point in the future?

I have a few ideas:

-First, we use the DnD Master set dungeon first, to test the idea out.

-Everyone will need to bring all the guys from the set, so they can play them.

-There will be 8 rounds, 30 mins. each. This way everyone will battle in each room twice.

-Most or all rooms will be set up early, and rooms will be played in order. That means everyone will need to bring DnD set(s).

Anything you guys could add? I hope to do something like this in April/May.
Old October 21st, 2010, 09:07 PM

I've got one maps chosen so far.

If you guys want, you can suggest a few maps. It would be helpful.

MegaSilver
Old October 23rd, 2010, 06:06 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker
Exclamation Re: KY Draft Tourney -- Nov. 13th

I agree with those drafting rules. We should do that. Maybe we should all draft and set up. Then set the timer for 40 minutes once everybody is set up. I think we should be able to start early if we draft and set up faster. I just hate to go to points.

Old October 24th, 2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownsfan82 View Post
I agree with those drafting rules. We should do that. Maybe we should all draft and set up. Then set the timer for 40 minutes once everybody is set up. I think we should be able to start early if we draft and set up faster. I just hate to go to points.
Actually, I have warmed up to your original idea now.

Once everyone is at there maps and facing there opponents, they should have 50 min. to draft, place units, and battle.

Now I'm not sure which to do.

MegaSilver
Old October 24th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm game for whatever, as a draft sound like a blast!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 24th, 2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
So are you coming jschild?

MegaSilver
Old October 24th, 2010, 11:54 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

How about 45 minutes to draft, set up, and play?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 24th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
So are you coming jschild?

MegaSilver
Yeah, AFAIK, i should be confirmed +1 - Work is the only think that can muck that up and that's unlikely.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 24th, 2010, 02:28 PM

I think I'll stick with 50 min, NecroBlade.

jschild, I've got you and Josh down.
Old November 1st, 2010, 09:49 PM

Added a couple of maps...

I just need one more, and we'll be good!

(Waiting for rednax to select map...)

MegaSilver

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events