Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 15th, 2023, 12:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Geo-Force

Geo-Force (Brion Markov)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = GEO-FORCE
IDENTITY = BRION MARKOV

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = METAHUMAN
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = PROUD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 280

GEOKINETIC ERUPTION

Place 4 single-hex lava field tiles on this card during setup. During transition, Geo-Force may place a lava field tile from this card on an empty land space within 1 space of him and no more than 2 levels above his base, then roll 1 damage die against each figure within 2 spaces of the placed tile that does not have Earth Strength.

RALLY OUTSIDERS
When a Unique Hero ally is defeated by an enemy, you may place any of your unrevealed Order Markers on this card. For the rest of the round, after an ordered activation with Geo-Force, you may activate up to 2 allies in the Outsiders faction, then end your turn.

EARTH STRENGTH 1
Geo-Force has +1 Attack and Defense while on earth terrain.

FACTION = OUTSIDERS
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS = Royal
SYMBOLS = HEAT RESISTANCE, FLYING, SUPER STRENGTH
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: Heir to the throne of Markovia, Geo-Force brings his earth shaking abilities to the Outsiders!

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: DC Joker’s Wild #054 / Geo-Force
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: IAmBatman
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Mike W. Barr and Jim Aparo
Updates
  • N/A

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 04:33 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 12:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Geo-Force

OK, backed off some of the bigger changes from the workshop. I still have all four of his tiles as lava field instead of half rock, but I kept the range the same as the 1.0 version and didn't let allies avoid it. I think the way the 1.0 version works is fine, and this prevents a need for testing.

Other abilities are the same. He has the royal keyword.

Waffled on whether or not Geo-Kinesis should be doing Heat damage, but I kind of figure the damage is caused by the concussive nature of the rocks rather than the heat, and the heat aspect is represented by the lava field tiles themselves.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 16th, 2023, 04:49 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Geo-Force - Design

Looks good!

Agreed on Geo-Kinesis not doing heat damage. Does he need "of his" towards the end of Rally Outsiders? Would he need "different" in its place just to clarify you can't pick the same two figures?
Old April 16th, 2023, 07:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree on Geo-Kinesis not doing heat damage as well. Though I wonder if we may want a slightly different name here so Geo-Kinesis can be more related to actual Earth movement and not so Lava Specific.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 16th, 2023, 08:17 AM

Well the idea is that he's moving earth to bring lava flow to the surface, while weaponizing chunks of rocks. I could go Geokinetic Assault, I guess?

Old April 16th, 2023, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Looks good!

Agreed on Geo-Kinesis not doing heat damage. Does he need "of his" towards the end of Rally Outsiders? Would he need "different" in its place just to clarify you can't pick the same two figures?
I could see either way on "his." Taking it out makes the sentence read "off" to me, though, so I'm going to keep it for now.

I don't think "different" is needed, since it's "up to 2," which implies you're not choosing the same one twice.

Old April 16th, 2023, 10:10 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well the idea is that he's moving earth to bring lava flow to the surface, while weaponizing chunks of rocks. I could go Geokinetic Assault, I guess?
it's more the GEO part of that. I know you like it for the name symmetry though. I had to change Terra's power name since she's not dealing with lava. But she technically has Geo Kinesis as well.

Not a hill I'm defending just a comment.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 16th, 2023, 10:36 AM

Well, no, I like it because it's literally the super power he's using that's being represented in the power. He's moving around the Earth's crust to expose lava flows. Now he's using it in a specific way that's probably not a general use of it, for sure, so I'm totally open to more narrowly specific titles, but the "geo" part isn't inaccurate or anything.

Old April 17th, 2023, 09:28 AM

Seems like the only hiccup here is an ability title rename for the first ability. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Old April 17th, 2023, 09:53 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

No idea on the ability name, Geokinesis seems to describe it pretty well.

What is earth terrain? I'm guessing all land that is not asphalt/concrete/road?

Wording edits:

Quote:
RALLY OUTSIDERS
When a Unique Hero ally is defeated by an enemy, you may place any of your unrevealed Order Markers on this card. For the rest of the round, after an ordered activation with Geo-Force, you may activate up to 2 allies in the Outsiders faction, then end your turn.

EARTH STRENGTH 1
Geo-Force has +1 Attack and Defense while on earth terrain.
Old April 17th, 2023, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Earth terrain represents barren earth, great mountainous ranges, deserts, and caves and includes lava field, rock, sand, stone, and rock outcrop objects.
Technically a small upgrade since he can get his boost on stone (aka dungeon) and sand now. I'll have to keep that in mind during factional testing, but good reason I didn't tweak anything else here.

I'll make those wording updates. After chatting with japes on Discord, going with GEOKINETIC ERUPTION to get the theme of his bringing lava up to the surface across better. I think just GEOKINESIS made more sense when he was moving around a variety of terrain types.

Once I do those edits I'm proposing we move to Final Editing

Old April 17th, 2023, 02:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Geo-Force - VOTE 4 Final Editing

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database