Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 8th, 2018, 03:10 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Re: CLVI Legion- Legoboy's 5th Grade HeroScape Club

Thanks guys. They were really excited to finally start. Several figures are on display all the time, so the kids have been aching to get their hands on them.

Here's my display. Its an antique drawer my Dad picked up somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
May I ask what board that U-shaped board, using the swamp and jungle terrain? It looks cool!
Hey thanks, man. I threw that board together last week. I'm a big fan of Embattled Fen, love the fact that you don't just march straight at one another. I was going for that sort of effect. I haven't played on it yet, but will in the next couple of weeks. If it plays well, I'll break it down so I can figure out how I built it. Then I'll share.
Old November 8th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: CLVI Legion- Legoboy's 5th Grade HeroScape Club

How's Jaques doing?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events