Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 16th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - July 20th is going to be HOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm just speculating here but here are my thoughts. With 6 'bat belt' style glyphs, and Bats saying he would like to see the public design even more, I am thinking that the new Batman card can start with any 3 of the bat-belt equipment glyphs on his card at the start of any game. So you draft Batman, and 3 of the 6 or more bat belt equipment glyphs available. That way, instead of getting all of them every game, you can/must tailor your Batman to meet the specific needs of the map he is on and/or the army he is facing for that game. It will lead to some interesting decisions on what Batman should bring and what he leaves behind when he exits the Batcave.
I agree that sounds like a really fun way to do it! Btw who are the people in your signature picture?
The Guardians of the Galaxy, I believe. I recognize Ricky Raccoon
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:06 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Guardians huh? Those look like bad guys...

EDIT: Sorry I drowned out your announcement A3N That was rude of me.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; July 16th, 2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Sorry for drowning out your announcment...
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So this important announcement doesn't get missed:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Do you dig your C3G customs?

Do you want to take your C3G experience to another level?

Do you have an artistic flare?

Are you savvy with photoshop?

If you answered yes to all these questions then I want to hear from YOU!

C3G has an opening in the Art Department, so PM me your Expression of your interest with links to any artworks you have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:16 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I recognize Ricky Raccoon
Oh, and look: there's Dan and Lil too!
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Are these glyphs the IAmBatman "Secret Project"?
One of 'em (and many thanks to Scapemage and quozl for helping test them out!). I've got one more secret project left for you guys before the year is out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So this important announcement doesn't get missed:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Do you dig your C3G customs?

Do you want to take your C3G experience to another level?

Do you have an artistic flare?

Are you savvy with photoshop?

If you answered yes to all these questions then I want to hear from YOU!

C3G has an opening in the Art Department, so PM me your Expression of your interest with links to any artworks you have done.
quozl - could we get this in the OP as well?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

skeeter seems like a no-brainer if he is interested.
I have been impressed by his campaign posters.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
quozl - could we get this in the OP as well?
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2012, 05:50 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's not much of a spoiler. I think we can get away with it:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Icons set.
Its model number and name are #040/Batman.
The same sculpt is used with an alternative paint job for Batman Alpha #003 The Masked Manhunter. He is wearing his black/grey costume so if you want you can have a slightly different look without messing up the hit zones on the card.
Old July 16th, 2012, 06:03 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Oh, by the way, I think A3N is looking for someone with artistic flair, not someone who is holding a burning stick. If it were the latter, I think we would all know who was right for the job.
Old July 16th, 2012, 07:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
I'm just speculating here but here are my thoughts. With 6 'bat belt' style glyphs, and Bats saying he would like to see the public design even more, I am thinking that the new Batman card can start with any 3 of the bat-belt equipment glyphs on his card at the start of any game. So you draft Batman, and 3 of the 6 or more bat belt equipment glyphs available. That way, instead of getting all of them every game, you can/must tailor your Batman to meet the specific needs of the map he is on and/or the army he is facing for that game. It will lead to some interesting decisions on what Batman should bring and what he leaves behind when he exits the Batcave.
I agree that sounds like a really fun way to do it! Btw who are the people in your signature picture?
The Guardians of the Galaxy, I believe. I recognize Ricky Raccoon
Yup, Guardians of the Galaxy. Marvel just revealed at Comic-Con this weekend that they are going ahead with a Guardians of the Galaxy movie as part of the second phase of their Avengers project. This was the artwork they used to promote it.
Old July 16th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yup, Guardians of the Galaxy. Marvel just revealed at Comic-Con this weekend that they are going ahead with a Guardians of the Galaxy movie as part of the second phase of their Avengers project. This was the artwork they used to promote it.
I was hoping that was a myth... I don't know how Marvel will put a talking raccoon in their universe and still have it be somewhat real.

But that's a discussion for another thread I think

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 16th, 2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: it's not the CGI that worries me...
Old July 16th, 2012, 08:01 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
I was hoping that was a myth... I don't know how Marvel will put a talking raccoon in their universe and still have it be somewhat real.

But that's a discussion for another thread I think
They made an angry green guy look pretty good, I'm sure a raccoon in a uniform won't be too much harder.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy