Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 6th, 2009, 11:30 AM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker
Wave 11 Speculation

Well, now that Grunge Bob has confirmed the release of the Wave 10 sets for October, it is our duty as members of this site to speculate what we will see released in the next wave. I'm going to do my part by starting this thread and taking some of the easy ones out of the way:

Prediction #1
The Wave 10 marketing decisions and the release of 75% old material is going to kill Heroscape. There will be no Wave 11.

Prediction #2
Wave 10 marks a new direction for the line--Wave 11 will continue a similar pattern. Wave 11 packs will include:

Heroes of Fame - A pack containing Master Woo, Agent Skahen, and--gasp--an Aquila flagbearer with dice. Sounds about right for a booster, right?

Warriors of the Oasis - A unique pack containing Sand Spiders, who gain a tunnel-like movement on sand tiles, and the Swamp Ogre, who gains concealment when next to jungle tiles.

Also, Elves & Soulborgs and Greeks & Vipers. This way we don't have to see Parmenio, the Cowboys, and their dusty associates for a long while again. Let the thread commence!

Last edited by Ivellius; August 6th, 2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Fixed formatting
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:33 AM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 11 Speculation

Where did Grunge Bob say that?

You're going to need a bigger table.
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
In the Wave 10 News and speculation....thread. about page 40 or so.

To the OP: seriously.
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; August 6th, 2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: I bet it will have heroes... and also squads.
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
in the wave 10 news and speculation thread.
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I think Wave 10 is actually a positive step toward a Wave 11. And I'd be happy to see Woo show up and to even see repaints of the spiders, etc.

We'll see what comes, but I bet Wave 10 will do better than most reprints and encourage a Wave 11. Hopefully, WotC will also begin to feel more ownership of the line and we'll also see a new Master set come out...Vydar and Aquilla, anyone?) Hey, I can hope.
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

...hee hee hee... can't breathe...

Wave 10, announced for not even half a day...

and the WAVE 11 speculation thread has begun...

~Aldin, still laughing

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:37 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Im off to start the Wave 27 speculation thread because really we need to start thinking ahead.
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:38 AM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker

Considering I've been around here for a year, I was pretty sure it was protocol that someone do it sooner or later.

Also, sorry about any formatting people saw with the original post--I didn't realize the necessary scripts were blocked on this computer when I posted. It's fixed now. (And thanks for the neg-rep.)
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:40 AM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivellius View Post
Considering I've been around here for a year, I was pretty sure it was protocol that someone do it sooner or later.

Also, sorry about any formatting people saw with the original post--I didn't realize the necessary scripts were blocked on this computer when I posted. It's fixed now. (And thanks for the neg-rep.)
I don't mind. I pos repped you. It said nothing.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

You might want to look at Ry's post in the Wave 10 thread. Sounds like good things are coming...
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivellius View Post

It's also protocol for us to get all over the case of the person starting yet another speculation thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion