Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 23rd, 2020, 10:51 PM

jjxanadu is surprisingly tart
Have to sell my Large Collection - Terrain - C3V

Sold most of my lot. Here is what I have left.

1x Master Set Marvel $45 (missing one order marker - otherwise complete)

I also have a ton of terrain that I haven't gone through, as well as a couple castle sets. I'd be willing to work out a deal for anyone who wanted all of it.

Finally, I have a bunch of C3V figures, including some extremely hard to find pieces (Morgoloth, Ebon Armor, Etc). If that's your speed, let me know.

Thanks,

Last edited by jjxanadu; April 25th, 2020 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Added individual prices.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades