Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 4th, 2007, 11:33 AM

grizz is surprisingly tart
? about nakita smoke powder 13 special.

We ran into this last night and I could not find anything in the search. My wife had the aubrien archers and my nephew had the nakita agents. My wife was going to attack his agents but he rolled a 16 for the smoke special so she could not. She attacked me instead and then rolled a 18 for frenzy and was able to take another turn and wanted to attack his agents. The question was does my nephew have to roll again for the smoke special or is this considered the same turn so the last roll for the smoke special still applys.

Old March 4th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
He would need to roll for smoke powder again since it is a whole new turn for the Aubrians.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 4th, 2007, 11:53 AM

Ok this was also my feeling however is this an official ruling or just your opinion?

Old March 4th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Official.

~Aldin, who can't figure out why grizz thinks GB would try to yank his chain

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 4th, 2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Official.

LMAO no just wanted to double check on that. Sorry for doubting you all.

Old March 4th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz
Quote:
Official.

You can be 99.999% certain that if GB or nether say something, it is correct. Especially something basic like this.
Old March 5th, 2007, 01:25 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz
Quote:
Official.

You can be 99.999% certain that if GB or nether say something, it is correct. Especially something basic like this.
But if Nether says it you can be 162.4% sure he's right.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old March 5th, 2007, 09:42 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
I also thought I'd mention the fact that every time a NA or an adjacent figure is targeted by a normal attack, a Nakita can roll for smkoe powder! So they could possibly roll for smoke powder more than once per their opponents turn, depending on how many figs. in the squad attack.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old March 6th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Correct, but that only happens if they miss the first time, the smoke powder lasts for the entire turn marker (the rest of the squad's shots). For example, your 4th mass shoots one of my nakitas, I roll a 15, you no longer have a target, neither do the other 3 guys that were going to shoot at me. However, if I had rolled a 3, and I somehow managed to survive on my great defensive rolling skills, then the second guy would get a shot and I could roll smoke powder for him. And this continues until I am dead or you are out of shooters.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old March 6th, 2007, 09:49 AM

TyrionXavier has disabled reputation
There's something that's come up before, but am not sure how it's supposed to be resolved.

The way we've been playing it is:

Player 1 choses who they are going to attack - a Nikita agent, and who they are attacking from (My Aubrien Archers are attacking Your Nikita Agent).

Player 2 rolls smoke powder, and it works.

Player 1 then forfeits their attack with that figure, because the figure they chose can no longer be attacked. They don't get to chose another target.

Is that correct? If it isn't, we're going to continue playing that way anyway - call it a house rule

Has been away for quite a while. But is back now.
Old March 6th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrionXavier
There's something that's come up before, but am not sure how it's supposed to be resolved.

The way we've been playing it is:

Player 1 choses who they are going to attack - a Nikita agent, and who they are attacking from (My Aubrien Archers are attacking Your Nikita Agent).

Player 2 rolls smoke powder, and it works.

Player 1 then forfeits their attack with that figure, because the figure they chose can no longer be attacked. They don't get to chose another target.

Is that correct? If it isn't, we're going to continue playing that way anyway - call it a house rule
Nope, if there is another unit in range that isn't covered by the smoke powder they can choose to target that unit instead.
Old March 6th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Correct, if there is another legal target, they may chose the legal target. The smoke powder happens during the targeting phase.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's