Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old March 14th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
WOW.

You really need to chill out man. That was CLEARLY a joke, obviously prompted by the matter-of-fact tone of your post.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old March 14th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Now I also think that Q9 is a great figure, but let's keep this all in perspective:

1) There has always been a "best in game" unit in heroScape which has been argued to be "too powerful". (4th Mass anyone? Charos anyone?)

2) For every "powerhouse" unit or type of unit, there has always been, and I assume always will be, a forthcoming counter unit(s) released by the designers... (ie: common hordes were argued to be turning heroScape into squadScape... then along came Q9, Braxas, and Nilf, who have greatly reduced the threat of common hordes... (like the aforementioned 4th Mass))

Q9 is a force to be reckoned with, but he's NOT invincible, and DOESN'T always destroy more than his point cost... a good player with a balanced army can bring him down. The game isn't just about "what unit counters that unit", it's about situational play, wise use of terrain, synergy, tactics, etc...

The day will come when the glory of Q9 will diminish from his Top Dog position. He's a touney staple now, but who knows who's going to replace him in the near future...

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old March 14th, 2007, 10:57 AM
has been BANNED

Faartknocker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Really? It was just a joke, huh? Can I make a joke about him/his manner? Or would the double-standard kick in as usual? Should I give it a try? Moderators, this is your chance to step in. I'm a heavyweight, he's a middleweight. I know it won't be a fair fight, so I'm offering you the chance to intervene. If you don't, I can't be held responsible for defending myself. You've got 1 hour. Cheers!
Old March 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Snotwalker 8000 - I couldn't agree more

Faartknocker - I have NO IDEA what you are so riled up about but you REALLY need to calm down. The crap your getting on with is just so juvenile it's funny. That said I'm going to back away slowly from you now, before you spontaneously combust.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

Old March 14th, 2007, 11:43 AM
has been BANNED

It is a very wise move on your part to back away, Dredd Stev, cowardly, perhaps, but very wise. Moderators, the clock is ticking. Deal with Markwars yourselves, or leave it to me but don't complain later. Cheers!
Old March 14th, 2007, 11:53 AM
has been BANNED

Having received an official apology by PM, I accept it and consider the matter closed. Cheers!
Old March 14th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faartknocker
Markwars, could you please explain what was meant by (and the reason for) your (rude/insulting) and off-topic remark? Was it provoked by anything I said? Did I say something wrong that made you react in that way? If I'm missing something, please explain. If I'm not, you owe me an apology. Cheers!
I sent no apology, nor will I. If you got one it wasn't from me.

Your post was smarmy and self righteous and I gave a response dripping with sarcasm. I have figured out how to put specific members on ignore so I will now be adding your name to that list.

You offer nothing but derision and haughtiness, so I have nothing to gain from reading your posts.

Old March 14th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
So the Faartknocker claims to have received an appology but MW says he never sent one

Oh th drama :P
Quote:
Old March 14th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

I'm surprised he can even read our posts from up on that cross he seems to be on...

Old March 14th, 2007, 12:11 PM
has been BANNED

I do not need to point out to other readers that you are an obvious liar. It is clear that you will not put me on ignore but will instead continue to read my posts just as you are reading this one.

However, I do accept your apology and that you will do your best in the future to refrain from posting such remarks. I know that you have experienced this problem for some time and that you are doing your best to cope with this issue. Start now. Resist the urge to lie/respond. Cheers!
Old March 14th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:

[markwars whistles happily]
Old March 14th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
I do not need to point out to other readers that you are an obvious liar. It is clear that you will not put me on ignore but will instead continue to read my posts just as you are reading this one.

However, I do accept your apology and that you will do your best in the future to refrain from posting such remarks. I know that you have experienced this problem for some time and that you are doing your best to cope with this issue. Start now. Resist the urge to lie/respond. Cheers!
I'd believe Markwars any day before you FK
And no, he can't put you on ignore as that feature no longer exists, but he can IGNORE you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles