Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 17th, 2011, 11:50 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Sentry ~~Pyre's customs *2/17 Update!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Speaking of, has anyone done a "Leader"?
You mean the Hulk villain? I have no idea, I couldn't care less about the Hulk, so...
Old February 17th, 2011, 03:09 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

I like your Sentry, In my opinion, you could easily change his defense and attack to 8 and keep him at the same cost.. I would much rather choose superman based on those stats for the cost..
Old February 17th, 2011, 04:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
I like your Sentry, In my opinion, you could easily change his defense and attack to 8 and keep him at the same cost.. I would much rather choose superman based on those stats for the cost..
I thought about that, but I didn't want to break him. I considered giving him a special attack or something while he's in Void mode, too, but I might run out of room on the card.
Old April 19th, 2011, 04:21 PM
...has moist legs

Added Annihilus repaint!
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:57 PM
...has moist legs

Re: The Pyreverse (Uninteresting Announcement)

I've decided to work more on my personal customs, just for fun. I've had a ton of ideas, and I've just gotta get them worked out! My customs will be made compatible with C3G, and tested against C3G. I'll be testing my customs myself, but if anyone wants to test, I've got my first official Pyreverse design almost ready!

"...This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face."
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:14 PM
...has moist legs

I added a Killer Croc repaint! And still could use testers if anybody is interested!
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:17 PM
...has moist legs

Re: Hush little baby.... The Pyreverse

Added my Hush figure to the bigger projects in the first post!
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:17 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I've decided to work more on my personal customs, just for fun. I've had a ton of ideas, and I've just gotta get them worked out! My customs will be made compatible with C3G, and tested against C3G. I'll be testing my customs myself, but if anyone wants to test, I've got my first official Pyreverse design almost ready!

"...This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face."
Also, I need some testers, if anyone's willing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations