Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Central Arkansas Tournament - May 3rd

We are working, feverishly, on an event for May 3rd here in Central Arkansas. Just two hours and five minutes west of Memphis (according to MapQuest, at least), certainly within driving distance of Dallas (been there, done that...four times!), even reachable from Oklahoma and, certainly, Northwest Arkansas, and even, if adventurous enough, you can get here from Missouri, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Mississippi.

Let me know if you are interested, want to sign up, are willing to volunteer.

Just reply here and I'll start building a list of "us."

When: May 3, 2008; Set-up 11:00 a.m., Play begins at 12:00 noon.
Where: Either Little Rock or Jacksonville, Arkansas
Who?

(1) Revdyer
Old March 6th, 2008, 07:22 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
All right, sign me up.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old March 6th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Too short of notice for me rev. I gotta work that day.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 6th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
How close is it to Rogers, Arkansas? If it's not to far you can pencil me in as a maybe. I've got some relatives down that way and that might be a good time to visit.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 6th, 2008, 09:50 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus
How close is it to Rogers, Arkansas? If it's not to far you can pencil me in as a maybe. I've got some relatives down that way and that might be a good time to visit.
Unfortunately, Rogers is a good five hours driving time from Little Rock.
Old March 10th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Rev, how far away are you (by car) from us here in the DFW metroplex? If it's not too far, I may try and come.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 10th, 2008, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym
Rev, how far away are you (by car) from us here in the DFW metroplex? If it's not too far, I may try and come.
Five hours driving time, more or less (not much less, though). It would be great if you could make it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events