Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old December 19th, 2023, 10:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Dreadnought - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bad Robot

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Dreadnought x2 (200), Baron Strucker, Madame Hydra, Hydra Agents x3 (800) VS Androids 16, 17, 18 (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Dreadnought x2 (200), Baron Strucker, Madame Hydra, Hydra Agents x3 (800) VS Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Weather Wizard, Tar Pit, Pied Piper, Abra Kadabra (800)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Fun addition to the faction. They make target priority a little trickier against Hydra - you want to take them out first, but that leaves you open to the Hydra Agent swarm. Felt balanced at 100.
Old December 19th, 2023, 10:13 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the tests!
Old December 21st, 2023, 05:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like some text accidentally got put in Tough? Here's the text from Charlie-27.
Quote:
When defending against a normal attack, Charlie-27 has +1 block.
Anything specific you want to see here?
Old December 21st, 2023, 05:39 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks I'll update that.

As far as testing goes they fit best with Hydra, Maggia, or Whiplash teams. Play at least 2 or3 in an army
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Dreadnought

Army Test 1
Map: Castle Dracula (Custom Map)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Dreadnought x4 (400), Silvermane (240), Maggia Goon x6 (360)
Team 2 (990): Invincible (360), Atom Eve (200), Arrowverse Flash (260), Aztek (170)

Pre-game thoughts: 10-point deficit here, since I figured putting some gangsters up against both Invincible and Omni-Man seemed a little unfair. So I guess the Dreadnoughts are technically being tested at 97.5 points but uh…sue me.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 5 wounds inflicted (2 on Atom Eve, 3 on Invincible)
Back Up Plan: Took some setup, but was fairly effective for a brief period until the Maggia got thrashed
Underworld Protection: Barely used

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Invincible (2/6 wounds), Flash (1/4 wounds), Aztek (0/4 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: I think the Maggia are always going to have a natural disadvantage against 350+ point figures, but this was still a surprising wipe. I probably could’ve used Silvermane to lose initiative more often and get more chances with the Dreadnoughts, but gambling on getting more Investment Markers felt pretty important, and there weren’t many d20 rolls going on.

Army Test 2
Units: Team 1 (900): Red Skull (240), Crossbones (160), Hammerhead (150), Man-E-Faces (150), Dreadnought x2 (200)
Team 2 (900): Utopian Cyclops (240), Archangel (260), Storm (220), Marvel Girl (180)

Pre-game thoughts: A bit of a mixed build, but NWO Red Skull expanding out into Hydra is interesting since he’s already a pretty buff terror and now he can benefit from the defense buffs. Also notably, his ability to reroll combat dice leads to stuff like being able to reroll Man-E-Face’s personality dice.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 3 wounds inflicted (3 on Storm)
Back Up Plan: Used quite a bit between Skull, Crossbones, and Hammerhead
Underworld Protection: Made Red Skull nearly impossible to wound with attacks

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Crossbones (0/4 wounds), Hammerhead (0/4 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: This did come out somewhat even due to a solid performance by Jean at the end, but the Skull-based army felt like it had the upper hand the whole time.
They feel pretty good. I think I have some lingering questions about the buffs we've given to Red Skull, but that's on him and not the Dreadnoughts.

I do think it hurts spending 200+ points on units with no d20 abilities in a Maggia build, but they don't seem to be built around maximizing the d20s as much as other "hit a certain number" builds are, so maybe that's just me coming in with the wrong expectations.
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Dreadnought

Army Test 1
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Dreadnought x4 (400), Silvermane (240), Maggia Goon x6 (360)
Team 2 (990): Invincible (360), Atom Eve (200), Arrowverse Flash (260), Aztek (170)

Pre-game thoughts: 10-point deficit here, since I figured putting some gangsters up against both Invincible and Omni-Man seemed a little unfair. So I guess the Dreadnoughts are technically being tested at 97.5 points but uh…sue me.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 5 wounds inflicted (2 on Atom Eve, 3 on Invincible)
Back Up Plan: Took some setup, but was fairly effective for a brief period until the Maggia got thrashed
Underworld Protection: Barely used

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Invincible (2/6 wounds), Flash (1/4 wounds), Aztek (0/4 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: I think the Maggia are always going to have a natural disadvantage against 350+ point figures, but this was still a surprising wipe. I probably could’ve used Silvermane to lose initiative more often and get more chances with the Dreadnoughts, but gambling on getting more Investment Markers felt pretty important, and there weren’t many d20 rolls going on.

Army Test 2
Units: Team 1 (900): Red Skull (240), Crossbones (160), Hammerhead (150), Man-E-Faces (150), Dreadnought x2 (200)
Team 2 (900): Utopian Cyclops (240), Archangel (260), Storm (220), Marvel Girl (180)

Pre-game thoughts: A bit of a mixed build, but NWO Red Skull expanding out into Hydra is interesting since he’s already a pretty buff terror and now he can benefit from the defense buffs. Also notably, his ability to reroll combat dice leads to stuff like being able to reroll Man-E-Face’s personality dice.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 3 wounds inflicted (3 on Storm)
Back Up Plan: Used quite a bit between Skull, Crossbones, and Hammerhead
Underworld Protection: Made Red Skull nearly impossible to wound with attacks

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Crossbones (0/4 wounds), Hammerhead (0/4 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: This did come out somewhat even due to a solid performance by Jean at the end, but the Skull-based army felt like it had the upper hand the whole time.
They feel pretty good. I think I have some lingering questions about the buffs we've given to Red Skull, but that's on him and not the Dreadnoughts.

I do think it hurts spending 200+ points on units with no d20 abilities in a Maggia build, but they don't seem to be built around maximizing the d20s as much as other "hit a certain number" builds are, so maybe that's just me coming in with the wrong expectations.
Thanks for the tests. My original design had a d20 power but it felt tacked on my than a solid part of the design.
Old December 31st, 2023, 02:19 PM

I propose a vote to move to Final Editing
Old December 31st, 2023, 02:38 PM
Just A Head

Re: Dreadnought - Vote for Final Editing

Yea
Old December 31st, 2023, 09:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 1st, 2024, 01:34 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 4th, 2024, 09:41 AM

I could use 1 more vote here
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

are they supposed to be at 5 defense? I see some talk in the initials of dropping them to 4 but the OP still says 5. (Sorry if I missed it getting put back somewhere in the thread)

Quote:
During the ordered activation of Unique Hero in the Hydra or Maggia faction, instead of their move or attack phase, you may activate a Dreadnought. Once per round, if you lost initiative, you may instead activate 2 Dreadnoughts. You may not activate additional figures this turn.
Small suggestion for wording here, to break up that big sentence a little bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database