Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 2nd, 2020, 07:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Yeah, when mid-level heroes are assembled into a cohesive team, it can become a lot less about who has the biggest beat stick!

And, yeah, Beast loves a crowd.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2020, 07:24 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Good day everyone. Last week was our 11th game of C3G Heroscape. For this game, we went back to our random card draw format we have been using through most of our games. Like every game we add 5 units to our list of available C3G units:. This game we got Hired Guns, She-Hulk, Sub-Mariner, Annihilus, and Spider-Girl. Player 2 won the Mutant battle last week so in keeping with the Mutant theme of that game he picked Gambit.

I ended up having a total of 3 players this week. We played on a semi-triangular board of my own design. I kept the board pretty flat this week. I also added some trees and ruins to create a lot of line-of-sight blockers as well as some hiding places. I played with the rule that the ruins were destructible, but not with the additional defense die for being adjacent to the ruins. (See Below)

The army size this week was 1200pts. Each army had one of the new figures added this week. Below is what we played:

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

Annihilus 360
Swamp Thing 235
Hawkgirl 225
Two-Face 130
Bane 190
SHEILD Sniper 40

Player 2

She-Hulk 310
Thor 430
Alfred Pennyworth 60
Huntress 170
Punisher 210

Player 3

Silver Surfer 320
Darkseid 380
Thanos 360
Spider Girl 140

Game Play Summary:

As far as games go, this was a pretty quick one. It only lasted 9 rounds. The game opens with She Hulk charging out of the gates. She leaped over and killed my SHIELD Sniper right away. She then landed a big punch on the wall right next to my starting zone almost destroying it. She then moved right into my staring zone and attacked Swamp Thing. Player 3 did not really do much, but watch. I made a deal with Player 2 to let him break engagement with me. This allowed She Hulk to smash a ruin DO and destroy it. Player 3 then started to move in on me as well and started attacking with Silver Surfer. I decided to use Annihilus and I rolled a 1 for the “Cosmic Control Rod”. Thor and Thanos are now also moving into the mix of the battle. Thanos hits Thor for one wound, while She-Hulk comes back at me and hits Annilius for 4 wounds and I lose the "Cosmic Control Rod". I get Hawkgirl to pick up the “Cosmic Control Rod” and try to use it on Silver Surfer, but roll a 3. (The "Cosmic Control Rod" is not helping me so far).

As the game goes on, Silver Surfer attacks Swamp Thing and misses. I am able to use the “The Green” pretty effectively to get out of trouble. In a later round, I am able to attack and land 4 wounds on She-Hulk. Over on Player 3’s space, Player 2 is having bad luck with Thor. He tries to use “God of Thunder Strike” it hits at total of 4 units, but only puts 3 wounds on Thanos. After this, Hawkgirl gives the “Comic Control Rod” back to Annilius. She is also able to kill She-Hulk. Next turn I try to use the "Cosmic Control Rod"on Silver Surfer, and I roll a one! (3 times in a row it has failed!). Luckly, I am able to land 2 wounds with my normal attack. Next turn, Silver Surfer kills Annilius. Back to Thor, and he is experiencing whiff central. He’s tries to attack Darksied, Thanos, and Spider-Girl and in multiple turns and miss both with “Mjolnir Speical Attack” and his regular attack. Darksied ends up killing the God of Blunder in a few turns later. Hawkgirl is also able of fly back and hit Silver Surfer destroying him.

Five rounds into the game, and Player 3 looking the best. Swamp Thing is able to get around Spider-Girl’s “Bio Magnetic Field 12” and puts an end to her. Thanos moves in to attack Swamp Thing, but he able to escape using “The Green”. Darkseid goes after Swamp Thing. Player 2 now moves into the battle with Punisher and is able to attack Darkseid. I also attack Darkseid with Bane. I used “Venom Injection” and was able to land a wound. I try this again and my “Venom Injection” whiffs and gives me the wound instead. Darksied then smashes me. Let not forget about the Cosmic Control Rod. Thanos now has it and moves in on Swamp Thing and lands wounds. I once again move away with “The Green”. Darksied then kills Punisher with “Omega Effect Special Attack.” Player 2 now starts to move up Huntress and Alfred.

We are now in the endgame. Player 3 still has Darkseid and Thanos, and looks to be strongest on the map. Darksied is able to finish off Swamp Thing. Huntress goes after Darkseid and gets pretty banged up for her effort. Player 2 is able to use “Remote Field Extraction to get Huntress out of trouble. With Swamp Thing dead, all I have left is Two Face. I am able to attack Thanos and land a wound. This knocks the "Cosmic Control Rod" out of his hand and it lands next to Alfred. The next turn, and Two Face is able to kill Darkseid. Alfred then picks up the "Cosmic Control Rod", and engages Thanos. He uses the rod, and is able to land a wound. We are now in what appears to be a Heroscape style Mexican standoff. (See picture below).

We enter the final set of turns and Two-Face kills Thanos and Alfred in a single turn. Hurtress then kills Two Face in a single attack. Player 2 wins.

In closing, this game had a funny ending. Two-Face was the ultimate cleanup figure in this game. He took out an exhausted Darksied and Thanos with ease. This was the best run I have ever had playing him. It was also cool having our first equipment glyph experience in this game. Everyone got you use the Cosmic Control Rod at one point or another. Thor was a big let down once again. I know it is just bad luck, but that is twice now the 430 point heavy hitter has gotten whiffed away. He is not a liked unit in our group. Hopefully he will redeem himself later on.

Game Awards:

Hero: Darkseid
There were a lot of figures that stood out in this game, but Darkseid did a lot of killing. He wins this week on his pure destructiveness alone. He killed Hawkgirl, Bane, Thor, Swamp Thing, and Punisher.

Zero: Annilius
I really love this unit. It has always been one of the favorites going all the way back to when we played originally years ago, but in this game he gave a lot to be desired. He rolled a one on the “Cosmic Control Rod” not once but twice! He then gets pounded pretty hard by She Hulk and Silver Surfer for a quick end.

Splash Page Moment: Alfred “Rods” Thanos
This week splash page was a funny one. Big old Thanos gets the Cosmic Control Rod knocked out of hand by tiny little Two-Face. To Thanos big surprise, a little man in a nice suit runs up to him and zaps him. I can see that big blue face cringe as he is zapped by the rod while at the same time seeing Alfred holding on for dear life while he strains to hold the power of the rod in his hand.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread

Last edited by GamerHusband; November 12th, 2020 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Typo during "God of Thunderstrike"
Old November 5th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Splash Page Moment: Alfred “Rods” Thanos
You might want to clarify this is not what it looks like...
Old November 5th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hired Guns didn't make it into play yet, huh? Pro-tip, kill one of them off as soon as possible, because double attacks from four figures gets scary good if you don't!

Sounds like the villain of the game was your D20 rolls!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2020, 07:55 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hired Guns didn't make it into play yet, huh? Pro-tip, kill one of them off as soon as possible, because double attacks from four figures gets scary good if you don't!

Sounds like the villain of the game was your D20 rolls!
Oh I remember the Hired Guns. They have caused havoc on the board for sure. I thought about picking them, but I had to field Annihilus. I have so much fun with that unit. (Well at least if the 20 sider rolls a little better.)

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old November 5th, 2020, 08:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sounds like Thor has been drinking too much Mead the night before the battle. Even so, his Lightening should have dealt 3W when it hit.
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
He tries to use “God of Thunder Strike” it hits at total of 4 units, but only puts a single wound on Thanos.
Yeah, it should have dealt 3W to Thanos, unless I'm missing some interference by a synergistic power.
But also, did you mean 4 figures were rolled for in the Thunder Strike, but the only 16+ roll was on Thanos? 1 out of 4 rolls hitting is average, but hitting 4 figures to deal 12W total would be awesome.
Old November 7th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Surprised Spider-Girl did not do anything special.
I never playtest with her anymore as she can be extremely disruptive.
Old November 7th, 2020, 09:47 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just used her in a playtest for the 1st and maybe last time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Surprised Spider-Girl did not do anything special.
I never playtest with her anymore as she can be extremely disruptive.
Old November 7th, 2020, 04:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I haven't had any luck with her and I've tried her several times now.
Old November 12th, 2020, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Quote:
He tries to use “God of Thunder Strike” it hits at total of 4 units, but only puts a single wound on Thanos.
Yeah, it should have dealt 3W to Thanos, unless I'm missing some interference by a synergistic power.
But also, did you mean 4 figures were rolled for in the Thunder Strike, but the only 16+ roll was on Thanos? 1 out of 4 rolls hitting is average, but hitting 4 figures to deal 12W total would be awesome.
I just went back through the notes. This was a typo. You are correct. It was 3 wounds on Thanos. Thanks for the correction.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old November 12th, 2020, 04:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I haven't had any luck with her and I've tried her several times now.

I realized I got Spider-Girl and Spider-Woman confused, Spider-Woman is the one I've never had much success with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy