Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 7th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Elongated Man

Got me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2020, 04:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

RIDICULOUS REACH
Whenever an unengaged enemy figure within 2 spaces of Elongated Man moves away from him or targets a figure other than him, you may roll for a leaving engagement attack against that figure. If you roll a skull, that figure cannot move away from Elongated Man and can only attack him this turn.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 11:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks @tcglkn I didn't actually have this file. Scapey wasn't very good at sharing all the time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Didn't seem like we ever nailed down the wording here actually.
Old July 25th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@SirGalahad wanna take a gander at the wording in the SP here?
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

For what it's worth, I do have all the files from my more recent time. I didn't expect to fall out of things so hard. You got me on the font size here, this guy ended up with a lot going on. Cool gameplay, at least.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Scapey!!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
For what it's worth, I do have all the files from my more recent time. I didn't expect to fall out of things so hard. You got me on the font size here, this guy ended up with a lot going on. Cool gameplay, at least.
No worries buddy, they're easy enough to remake, just gotta do all the text and drop the PDFs into the windows for comic and mini art.

If you wanted to drop all your PSDs on a Google Drive and link that folder in the Sanctum it would be appreciated.
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Elongated Man (Breathing Period)

Quote:

RIDICULOUS REACH
Whenever an unengaged enemy figure within 2 spaces of Elongated Man moves away from him or targets a figure other than him, you may roll for a leaving engagement attack an unblockable attack die against that figure. If you roll a skull, that figure cannot move away from Elongated Man and can only attack him this turn.

SUPER SLEUTH
After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card to choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent’s card and view it. If it is an “X” Order Marker, you may immediately view all other Order Markers on that opponent’s cards and when rolling for initiative this round, add 10 to your roll. If it is a numbered Order Marker, add the number on that Order Marker to your initiative roll.

KINETIC STRETCH
Instead of moving, Elongated Man may use Kinetic Stretch. Kinetic Stretch has a move of 4. When moving with Kinetic Stretch, ignore elevations. Elongated Man may stretch over water without stopping, stretch over figures without becoming engaged, and stretch over obstacles such as ruins. When using Kinetic Stretch, Elongated Man will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Kinetic Stretch, If Elongated Man moved at least 3 spaces with Kinetic Stretch, he may roll one additional die when attacking normally this turn.
I'd change the power order.
SUPER SLEUTH
RIDICULOUS REACH
KINETIC STRETCH

Is everyone OK with "away" in RIDICULOUS REACH? I get the idea that the figure has to remain within two spaces of him, so probably others (who are) smarter than me I (am) should as well.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:47 PM

Good call. If he's technically not engaged, just acting like it, it shouldn't be called a leaving engagement attack.

Old July 27th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

Sounds good to me. Card and SP update incoming. I think away is very clear here.
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Elongated Man (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:

RIDICULOUS REACH
Whenever an unengaged enemy figure within 2 spaces of Elongated Man moves away from him or targets a figure other than him, you may roll for a leaving engagement attack an unblockable attack die against that figure. If you roll a skull, that figure cannot move away from Elongated Man and can only attack him this turn.

SUPER SLEUTH
After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card to choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent’s card and view it. If it is an “X” Order Marker, you may immediately view all other Order Markers on that opponent’s cards and when rolling for initiative this round, add 10 to your roll. If it is a numbered Order Marker, add the number on that Order Marker's number to your initiative roll.

KINETIC STRETCH
Instead of moving, Elongated Man may use Kinetic Stretch. Kinetic Stretch has a move of 4. When moving with Kinetic Stretch, ignore elevations. Elongated Man may stretch over water without stopping, stretch over figures without becoming engaged, and stretch over obstacles such as ruins. When using Kinetic Stretch, Elongated Man will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Kinetic Stretch, If Elongated Man moved at least 3 spaces with Kinetic Stretch, he may roll one additional die when attacking normally this turn.
I'd change the power order.
SUPER SLEUTH
RIDICULOUS REACH
KINETIC STRETCH

Is everyone OK with "away" in RIDICULOUS REACH? I get the idea that the figure has to remain within two spaces of him, so probably others (who are) smarter than me I (am) should as well.
I didn't realize space was such an issue until I went back and read the last three pages.

Pasteability:

SUPER SLEUTH
After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card to choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent’s card and view it. If it is an “X” Order Marker, you may immediately view all Order Markers on that opponent’s cards and when rolling for initiative this round, add 10 to your roll. If it is a numbered Order Marker, add that Order Marker's number to your initiative roll.

RIDICULOUS REACH
Whenever an unengaged enemy figure within 2 spaces of Elongated Man moves away from him or targets a figure other than him, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. If you roll a skull, that figure cannot move away from Elongated Man and can only attack him this turn.

KINETIC STRETCH
Instead of moving, Elongated Man may use Kinetic Stretch. Kinetic Stretch has a move of 4. When moving with Kinetic Stretch, ignore elevations. Elongated Man may stretch over water without stopping, stretch over figures without becoming engaged, and stretch over obstacles such as ruins. When using Kinetic Stretch, Elongated Man will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If Elongated Man moved at least 3 spaces with Kinetic Stretch, he may roll one additional die when attacking normally this turn.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library