Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th, 2019, 03:22 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Marrden Hounds x2 180
SuBakNa 340
KMA 440
Zetacron 500/19 spaces

Hounds' impressive defense and (hopefully) high move gets them past Mimsy's special attack, while Z's Soulborg immunity allows him to start right in the front with them. His high wound-potential is also a nice dragon- and Kursus-deterrent. The Hounds' unlockable wounds and SBN's big hits can make quick work of old Krug-a-lug, and the very cheaty KMA can clean up in the late game and/or secure glyphs and high-points.

EDIT: I know I haven't been around for a while, but it blows my mind that this thread has been inactive for a year-and-a-half!
Major Q9 ---- 180
Heracles (C3V) ---- 200
Major X17 ---- 100
Otonashi ---- 010
Isamu ---- 010
--------------------
7 spaces / 500 points

Q9 can take out the Hounds and Zetacron, handle the Agents if necessary, and can withstand Su-Bak-Na's attacks for a turn or two. X17 can tie down a few Hounds to buy some time, and will force the Agents and Zeta to choose between targeting him to free his prisoners or letting one of their squads languish in cyberclaw-limbo. Heracles can guard Q9 until the Major's work is more or less done, then go beat down Su-Bak-Na if the Hivelord didn't already come to him while gunning for Q9. Then he can use Labors and Throw to dispose of any Agents still standing. The ninjas are mostly filler, though Otonashi can take a Hound (or two, if she's lucky), and Isamu can sneak up to Zetacron and finish him off.

(And yeah, I don't know why more people don't post here. It's such a fun thread!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion