Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 8th, 2009, 03:09 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Avenger's Initiative

So let's get back to Thor, 'cause he's the man er, God.

Is there any news about his movie?
Old July 8th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
So let's get back to Thor, 'cause he's the man er, God.

Is there any news about his movie?
They've cast Thor and Loki. And Kenneth Branagh is directing.

Old July 8th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's recent info on the Ant-Man movie.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/07/07...ant-man-movie/
Old July 8th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Here's recent info on the Ant-Man movie.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/07/07...ant-man-movie/
Cool! Thanks! No mention of Simon Pegg, but still very cool. I wonder if they can get it done before the Avengers?

Old July 8th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unlikely, since it's not built into the Avengers core movies. This was something they planned out while they were filming Hulk and Iron Man, to do those movies leading into a "serious" Avengers movie containing all the same characters from the movies.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 10th, 2009, 07:45 AM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question The ULTIMATES Initiative?

Spoiler Alert!
I hope the Avegers movie has some of the politicality of superheroes in it, because it would make a lot of sense, considering Marvel's Civil War mega-crossover. However, if an Avengers movie is made, Hasbro and its subsidiaries might want to make tie-ins...which would mean
Spoiler Alert!

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!
Old July 10th, 2009, 08:02 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The ULTIMATES Initiative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disposable Hero View Post
Spoiler Alert!
I hope the Avegers movie has some of the politicality of superheroes in it, because it would make a lot of sense, considering Marvel's Civil War mega-crossover. However, if an Avengers movie is made, Hasbro and its subsidiaries might want to make tie-ins...which would mean
Spoiler Alert!
Too bad Hasbro doesn't make 'Scape anymore, WoTC does. And I'd love more Marvelscape, but... how many years is it? And we never got the expansion they promised... It's dead now. All we have are the customs.
Old July 10th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Sandy 7-Up

Quote:
I heard that the Avengers movie was going to be similar to The Ultimates
It could happen. They used Ultimate Nick Fury instead of Classic Nick Fury in the Iron Man movie.

Old July 10th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!
Too bad Hasbro doesn't make 'Scape anymore, WoTC does. And I'd love more Marvelscape, but... how many years is it? And we never got the expansion they promised... It's dead now. All we have are the customs.
There's that, and the little problem of Marvel's miniature game liscence going to Upper Deck.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 10th, 2009, 11:53 AM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Quote:
There's that, and the little problem of Marvel's miniature game liscence going to Upper Deck.
But didn't both WizKids and Hasbro have simultaneous rights to make minature games? I mean, Marvel Heroclix wasn't discontinued when Marvel Heroscape came out, so is it necessarily the case that Upper Deck's license would negate Hasbro's? But that may be a moot pioint sing I think Grungebob implied that Marvel Heroscape has been discontinued, and he's got the inside track...
Old July 10th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Quote:
But didn't both WizKids and Hasbro have simultaneous rights to make minature games? I mean, Marvel Heroclix wasn't discontinued when Marvel Heroscape came out, so is it necessarily the case that Upper Deck's license would negate Hasbro's? But that may be a moot pioint sing I think Grungebob implied that Marvel Heroscape has been discontinued, and he's got the inside track...
I didn't mean to say that it was a definate imposablity because of that new miniatures game liscence, but it is still a very bad sign for marvelscape. (Really we can't know for sure without knowing the details of the liscences.)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 10th, 2009, 09:14 PM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
I hope the Avegers movie has some of the politicality of superheroes in it, because it would make a lot of sense, considering Marvel's Civil War mega-crossover. However, if an Avengers movie is made, Hasbro and its SUBSIDIARIES might want to make tie-ins...which would mean
Spoiler Alert!
Note the overemphasis of SUBSIDIARIES. That means WotC.

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies