Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 24th, 2022, 06:38 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

I grabbed up this Amazon clix, could make a good Kassandra with some minor paint and modding.
Old January 25th, 2022, 12:27 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Assassin's Sight is a neat name. I just felt like Eagle Vision felt a bit off-base when the power was covering a lot more than just the EV itself.

Power probably would need some balance tweaks, but I feel like the base concept of "Take a second to plan, then carefully maneuver around the enemy" feels like a new way to represent stealth gameplay.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 08:13 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Altair's paint guide is up!
Old February 3rd, 2022, 09:39 PM

Found a moddable/paintable figure for Connor/Ratonhnhaké:ton!
Old February 3rd, 2022, 11:06 PM

Updated Ezio with these powers. I figure the Freerunning bonding can go on the Uncommon Assassins, with a specific bonus for the Leader class.

Quote:
FREERUNNING
Ezio Auditore da Firenze can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Ezio, only count one space for every six levels. You may ignore Ezio's height when moving up levels of terrain and ignore falling damage.

DUAL HIDDEN BLADES
Once per round, after Ezio becomes engaged with a figure, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure for each revealed Order Marker on that figure’s card. Then you may roll an additional unblockable attack die against the same figure or another figure you are engaged with.

ASSASSIN’S ARSENAL
Once per round, instead of attacking, you may choose one of the following:
• Choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead. That figure may not move normally and rolls 1 less defense die for the rest of the round.
• Choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces. That figure receives 1 unblockable wound.

Last edited by Splash; February 4th, 2022 at 12:09 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 11:31 PM

Ratonhnhaké:ton

ACIII Cinematic
Quote:
NAME = RATONHNHAKÉ:TON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ?

FREERUNNING
Ratonhnhaké:ton can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Ratonhnhaké:ton, only count one space for every six levels. You may ignore Ratonhnhaké:ton's height when moving up levels of terrain and ignore falling damage.

RALLYING CHARGE
If Ratonhnhaké:ton is engaged, all Soldiers you control that are within clear sight of Ratonhnhaké:ton roll 1 additional attack die for each revealed numbered Order Marker on this card when attacking normally.

PIVOT BLADE
Once per round, after Ratonhnhaké:ton becomes engaged with a figure, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure for each revealed Order Marker on that figure’s card. When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if you rolled any excess shields, the attacking figure receives one wound for each revealed Order Marker on that figure’s card.
AC wikia - "Ratonhnhaké:ton (born 1756), also known by the adopted name of Connor, was a Kanien'kehá:ka-born Master Assassin of the Colonial Brotherhood of Assassins during the period of the American Revolutionary War."

"According to Ubisoft, "Ratonhnhaké:ton" (pronounced Ra-doon-ha-ge-doon) means "life that is scratched", referring to his struggle to survive. "His spirit has emerged" or "he has begun to live" are equally valid but less poetic interpretations of his name: Haudenosaunee names are not meant to be literal, and encourage one to think about how they want their name to shape them."

Painting Guide
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; February 14th, 2022 at 03:24 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 11:38 PM

I know Pivot Blade is kind of disconnected right now, it's function in-game is to be the regular Hidden Blade as well as a general use dagger to parry with and such, so I have the Hidden Blade and a counter strike type power. Maybe the defensive ability could be tied closer somehow.
Old February 4th, 2022, 11:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So, naming conventions: I'm guessing the game treats Ratonhnhaké:ton as his "chosen" name? I'm seeing the wiki treats it as his primary name as well. Asking because I know a lot of promotional and merch stuff tends to call him Connor more, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's cynical reasons behind that.
Old February 4th, 2022, 12:01 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Ezio - Dig it. Leaving the bonding to an Uncommon Brotherhood Assassin makes sense. I'd maybe rework Assassin's Arsenal a bit to be once per turn instead? Mostly just because 2 once per round powers on a card feels a little funky imo, but maybe thats just me.

Ratonhnhaké:ton - I like Rallying Charge, Soldiers as a faction having a lot of stuff that activates off of being engaged is neat. Rallying Charge would make him a nasty partner for Winter Soldier.

Maybe the defensive part of Pivot Blade could also have something to do with revealed OMs on the target? For each revealed OM on the target, roll one additional die?
Old February 10th, 2022, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Ezio - Dig it. Leaving the bonding to an Uncommon Brotherhood Assassin makes sense. I'd maybe rework Assassin's Arsenal a bit to be once per turn instead? Mostly just because 2 once per round powers on a card feels a little funky imo, but maybe thats just me.

Ratonhnhaké:ton - I like Rallying Charge, Soldiers as a faction having a lot of stuff that activates off of being engaged is neat. Rallying Charge would make him a nasty partner for Winter Soldier.

Maybe the defensive part of Pivot Blade could also have something to do with revealed OMs on the target? For each revealed OM on the target, roll one additional die?
Initially I wanted markers to make them a once per game, but at any time kinda deal for Ezio. The Hidden gun especially is more of a one shot thing so once per round makes the most sense, to lost the marker wording. I was thinking of having them be markers and then one can go back on if he is not in clear sight of any enemies as like a reloading thing (cause this is like an ancient 1500s gun).
Right now, it's choose one once per round.

I like the OMs for the counter as well on Ratonhnhaké:ton, I'll add that.
Old February 14th, 2022, 03:26 AM

The painting guide for Ratonhnhaké:ton is up!

Also this figure could be used for Eivor with paint/minor modding.
Old February 14th, 2022, 03:34 AM

Here are the first three Assassins!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy