Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
C3V Sign-Up Sheet

Inner Sanctum Members Have Been Selected
(and are currently at work!).

Since the other thread was locked, we inadvertently kept people from continuing to sign up. So I'm transferring the list of people that signed up here, and feel free to keep signing up! We're getting closer to getting those questionnaires out!

1Mmirg
A3n
Agent Minivann
AMIS
Arrow Grut
Auggest
aquamaniac27
BiggaBullfrog
Boromir_and_kermit
The B.I.V.
chas
Chilling Touch
clancampbell
Commander GD
DaddyScaper
dafe31
dafe31
DeathDoom
Demerean
dok
DragonSlayer2
Dredd Stev
Ecthelion
Etrooper
Filthy the Clown
Flame Gryphon
freddywerks
gorthan313
Good Pig
Granite-M
GreyOwl
Griffin
GromBloodboy
Hahma
Hendal
IAmBatman
I Hate Atlaga
Jebuh214
Jexik
Kaemon Awa 123
Kaiser Cat
Karat
Killometer
Kinseth
kolakoski
Kroz
krysto2002
Lamaclown
LordEsenwienIV
Lord Pyre
mac122
machinekng
Majora's Incarnation
Margloth
markwars
marroking1
mikelizzio
Mooseman
mrcrimson
MrWookiee
NecroBlade
nyys
ollie
PHippo
quozl
rihnoswirl
robbdaman
Rogue A$$asSIN
Roy Faren
Ryougabot
Sherman Davies
scapemage921
Scapemaster
ScottManDeath
SIEGE
SirGalahad
Spidey'tilIDie
Syvaris
Strack9
Taeblewalker
Takanuva
tcglkn
The Champion of Weston
Therion
Therrian
Tmac2200
Tolamos
Uchiha Blood
UtahScott
Viegon
Whitearrow
White Knight
whitestuff
Wookie
Xn F M
Xotli
yagyuninja
Yodaking
Zarovichx
ZBeeblebrox

Last edited by IAmBatman; December 1st, 2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Sign-Up Sheet

I'll take one please.

EDIT: I'm already on the list... nothing to see here.

-insert signature here-
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:24 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, if you really want to receive 2 copies of the questionnaire, that's fine.
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:30 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Sign me up too.
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:33 AM

Added!
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Please sign me up.
Old November 11th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Okay, I got a couple quick questions.
1) Is this a sign up for being a part of the C3V in general, or a sign up for a specific part of C3V? And if so, what part.
2) Is everyone aloud to sign up?
Sorry if this sounds stupid, I just didn't want to sign up and later find out that I signed up for the wrong thing or I wasn't even aloud to sign up.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:29 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

I am not the best at designing cards, but I'm a fair sculptor and mold maker. Depending on the route you guys take, be it using existing figures from other games, or trying new sculpts, I may be able to help.

So sign me up.

I like Facts.
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:31 PM

rihnoswirl Woo who?

I would like to help keep classic alive. i am on.
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:32 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

I would like to offer assistance. While I may suck at the err technical side of making cards. I do fancy myself a creative mind when it comes to powers and interesting mechanics.
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:36 PM

List is updated up to here. Thanks for all the support everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Okay, I got a couple quick questions.
1) Is this a sign up for being a part of the C3V in general, or a sign up for a specific part of C3V? And if so, what part.
2) Is everyone aloud to sign up?
Sorry if this sounds stupid, I just didn't want to sign up and later find out that I signed up for the wrong thing or I wasn't even aloud to sign up.
1. Being part of C3V in general. We'll send out a questionnaire soon to everyone that signed up asking them their preference as to which part they want to be in. Then the permanent members will vote to see who gets into which team.

2. Anyone is allowed to sign up.

So do you want to sign up?
Old November 11th, 2010, 03:00 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sign me up.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs