Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old April 26th, 2023, 11:46 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Can you guys do the Greenscale Warriors? And the Ashigaru?
Both have already been done by Mrcellophane1978 in this thread. Here are the links to the specific files below:

Ashigaru Harquebus
Ashigaru Yari
Greenscale warriors
Old April 27th, 2023, 07:39 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh my goodness! Wow! In that case if you're still taking suggestions I'd say Roman Legionnaires, MacDirk Warriors, & Shaolin Monks. But these are all so so so awesome!!
Old December 10th, 2023, 04:41 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

I recently decided to get reinvigorated on sharpening some of @scapedood (lyte3d) scanned models. I uploaded both sharpened versions of Sonlen and Tornak to Thingiverse and posted the links in my original post here. I am beginning to work on the Werewolf Lord, but I do not have any good photos to work with. If anyone has a good photo of the front, back, right side, and left side that would be a great help in my sharpening of the Werewolf Lord.
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:41 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Sharpened version of scapedood's Werewolf Lord has been published on Thingiverse and the link is on my original post here.
Old December 13th, 2023, 09:43 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks great! I am still around to help out with some photographs as needed, but I do not have a complete collection.
Old December 14th, 2023, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Looks great! I am still around to help out with some photographs as needed, but I do not have a complete collection.
Glad to see that you are still around and I appreciate the offer. Fortunately roguescaper provided a high quality video of all of the figures up to the D&D and will be soon releasing a high quality video with the D&D models. The video is so good that I have been able to see all of the details needed for sharpening. If there are any models that you would like to have sharpened that have not been yet let me know. The list of models that I have as needing photos are the models I currently do not have that I am working to get done first.
Old December 14th, 2023, 01:24 PM

I have updated my original post with more figures sharpened and also included @Mrcellophane1978 sharpened versions in this list in order to have them all in one place.
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:14 PM

Iskra Esenwein is now sharpened and the link is on this original post.
Old December 17th, 2023, 05:44 PM

Marcu Esenwein is now sharpened and the link is on this original post.
Old February 20th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker

Thank you for your work ! Your sharpened files are awesome

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing