Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old February 3rd, 2015, 12:59 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Watched the Life of Pi last night. We enjoyed it. It didn't have all the detail of the book, but it was a good representation of what's in it.
Old February 4th, 2015, 12:17 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Watched the Life of Pi last night. We enjoyed it. It didn't have all the detail of the book, but it was a good representation of what's in it.
Well if you read the book, then you probably understood what was happening. I remember that when we walked out of the theater - my brain was hurting. It reminded me of some of those kaleidoscope films we used to go to when in college just for the visual stimulation. It should be required viewing for everyone on March 14th.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old February 4th, 2015, 12:27 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

The Bicycle Thief. It's about a poor father in post war Italy who gets a job as a poster guy. His job requires that he have a bicycle, so him and his wife sell their bed sheets to get one. The bike gets stolen, so him and his son try to find it.

The full movie is on Youtube, it's pretty good.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 14th, 2015, 10:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Just watched Captain America 2: Winter Soldier again.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 15th, 2015, 02:11 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

My wife is watching at least one or two NetFlicks or OnDemand movies every night and frequently tries to lure me off of my computer and into the living room with something she thinks I might enjoy. Occasionally I give in, but don't see it as spending "Quality-Time" together the way she does. Being St. Valentine's Day, I reluctantly felt compelled to give her two hours of my time and we watch the Duck Dynasty clan on vacation in Hawaii and chuckled a bit about their family dynamics and misadventures. I would have rather played HeroScape, Any-Scape, or practically any board game, but you've got to pay attention to the Meta-Games that people play if you want to keep peace in your kingdom.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old February 15th, 2015, 02:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I saw Kingsman this weekend. I liked it, it was pretty entertaining. Just an old school fun spy movie set in the modern world.
Old February 15th, 2015, 04:11 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Watched Beverly Hills Cop and Beverly Hills Cop 2 in our continuing attempt to show the kid movies from our youth.
Old February 15th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

We watched Ladyhawke again last night. I don't think the kids have seen it before, or at least they weren't big enough to remember it. The soundtrack and effects are very dated, but they enjoyed it quite a bit. I thought about watching it because we adopted a cat named Mouse. I'm probably going to call him Phillipe.
Old February 15th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Safety not Guaranteed(2012)

Aubrey Plaza sucked me in from the beginning and the writing was excellent.
Cool twist on the time travel theme.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 15th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
We watched Ladyhawke again last night. I don't think the kids have seen it before, or at least they weren't big enough to remember it. The soundtrack and effects are very dated, but they enjoyed it quite a bit. I thought about watching it because we adopted a cat named Mouse. I'm probably going to call him Phillipe.
Love that movie. Time to pull out the Blu-ray...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 15th, 2015, 02:56 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Love that movie. Time to pull out the Blu-ray...
You've gotta love Rutger Hauer.

Old February 17th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Blood of Heroes aka Salute of the Jugger. Rutger Hauer rules.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies