Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 11th, 2018, 04:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
Hey everyone finally got a lot of figures together and hope to have my first game this weekend.

Anyway I just bought a near complete fantastic forces set on eBay. Is there a way I can find every model used in c3g outside to searching every name? Was also wondering if there was any interest from other people who want sets from this since I will have the rookie experienced and veterans. I plan to take the experienced figures and put the rest on eBay unless some fellow heroscapers wanted them.
I'd recommend starting a thread in the sales and trade area on here. Read through the stickied thread first in that forum.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 11th, 2018, 05:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yes. The C3G Sortable Index has them.
On the bottom are various tabs. One is Clix, it has the info you want.

Let us know how the games went!
Thanks! I missed one or two. I’m sure they will be great.
Have a blast! We hope to see you around our edge of the woods more!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 15th, 2018, 12:53 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

So I got my fantastic forces set. Looking into it it seems Black Knight and maybe Hawkeye are single base figures. Is this correct?
Old June 15th, 2018, 03:17 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yup
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:05 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

So for figures like green golbin do you just leave him on his flight stand and use him or do you rebase him on ground level. Also for master set Batman I saw he was on some bricks. Are you supposed to cut him off and rebase him or is he intended to be that high?
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
So for figures like green golbin do you just leave him on his flight stand and use him or do you rebase him on ground level. Also for master set Batman I saw he was on some bricks. Are you supposed to cut him off and rebase him or is he intended to be that high?
Having a figure on a flight stand (or something like Batman's bricks) makes it easier for them to see and be seen around obstacles. Generally it's not a huge deal which way you go.

I've removed some figures from flight stands and left some on. I've done enough figures that I usually just take the path of least resistance at this point.
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Having a figure on a flight stand (or something like Batman's bricks) makes it easier for them to see and be seen around obstacles. Generally it's not a huge deal which way you go.

I've removed some figures from flight stands and left some on. I've done enough figures that I usually just take the path of least resistance at this point.
I can understand I just wasn’t sure if that was the intent of the design choosing those models or not. Granted I wasn’t around at the time so idk if there were no Batman’s that didn’t have issues like those bricks. I’ll probably take the flight stand off of green golbin in the end. Thankfully it isn’t that difficult to pop it off and reglue in most cases. Although I am not sure about my vulture. I probably could have done him better.
Old June 15th, 2018, 07:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:

I can understand I just wasn’t sure if that was the intent of the design choosing those models or not. Granted I wasn’t around at the time so idk if there were no Batman’s that didn’t have issues like those bricks. I’ll probably take the flight stand off of green golbin in the end. Thankfully it isn’t that difficult to pop it off and reglue in most cases. Although I am not sure about my vulture. I probably could have done him better.

Figures on flight stands are generally the easiest for me to rebase. They usually have a peg that fits in the stand so if you take them off the stand you can attach them through the bases. My trick is to put a little putty under the base so the peg can have something solid to stick in until the glue dries. I can then clean off the putty and save it for next time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 29th, 2019, 09:42 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm looking for some advice on doing a 2 on 1 battle with Galactus. Any ideas on points or map selection? Haven't used Galactus before.
Old January 29th, 2019, 10:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd say definitely use a map that you're planning on taking down after! Galactus will get you halfway through clean up.

Are you wanting to do two armies that add up to the same points as him? Or two armies of the same amount of points as he is versus him? If you overwhelm him with points too much, eating the map will be his only hope, so don't make it too big of a map!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2019, 12:32 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd say definitely use a map that you're planning on taking down after! Galactus will get you halfway through clean up.

Are you wanting to do two armies that add up to the same points as him? Or two armies of the same amount of points as he is versus him? If you overwhelm him with points too much, eating the map will be his only hope, so don't make it too big of a map!
Thanks, I guess I'm not sure of points. He's 1600, so him vs 600 and 600? 500 and 500? I'm wondering what others have done with him.
Old January 29th, 2019, 01:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Never done a 2 on 1 before, so I can’t help there, sadly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy