Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 6th, 2017, 11:22 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Brute Gruts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Does anyone know if the other 8 figures found in the Blood of Gruumsh box set are going to be used for future inductees?
There's a thread for unreleased VC figures @Dad_Scaper , your the one that comes to mind for directing to said thread with a link.

EDIT: Wow, he ninja'd me before I could call on him. I didn't even fly the bat signal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
All of them, yes. There's a thread where we announce minis and we claimed the whole box.
Thanks guys! No hesitation to pick up the whole box then
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. I'm glad you're interested. In case you missed it, here is the thread where we announce minis:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=35777

Someone was comparing the minis described in that thread with minis we've already released, to make it easier to keep track of what's still in the pipeline. I'm not sure where that thread is, or if it's current. You might want to flip through the last few pages of that thread and see what minis you can get, cheap. Some of them are less than $2.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 1st, 2019, 06:34 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Hello Simval !

You should had Torin in this book, Brute gruts may benefit of his evil eye protection.
Old March 6th, 2020, 02:20 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I look at these guys the same way I look at the Hydra and to a lesser degree Braxas, the amount of points you can regularly kill with them is just nuts. An easy 8 or almost 8 attacks of 3 per order marker for 65pt. is....gnarly. I wish they had 6 move instead of disengage but it’s still nice. +1 attack towards commons is just icing on the cake. They get -1 defense yeah, but at 65pt. 4 defense start is it really that bad? One or two of them can still do serious work.

It’s kinda like if the Hydra and Tarn had babies....yeah I guess they’d look like this lol
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I played with them once at a tournament. They're a fun, high energy unit. Like the Hydra, once they start taking wounds, they lose their effectiveness very quickly. If I remember correctly, we even discussed that comparison internally. Like the Hydra, productivity drops off steeply as they get hit; like the Hydra, they are a bit shark-y in a way that will demand care with OMs.

I remember having a lot of fun with them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs