Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 1st, 2012, 07:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of White Queen - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I'm thinking that Attack should be 3, especially if we add an auto-skull in Diamond Form. Reason being, I don't see her getting in and kicking butt. I see her in the comics hanging near the back in her platform boots with her snobby fake English accent controlling everybody's minds while her fellow X-Men do the butt kicking.
I'm not sure an auto skull for Diamond Form is the best approach, but if we go that way I'd be good with her normal attack going down as far as to 2.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2012, 07:13 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I'm thinking that Attack should be 3, especially if we add an auto-skull in Diamond Form. Reason being, I don't see her getting in and kicking butt. I see her in the comics hanging near the back in her platform boots with her snobby fake English accent controlling everybody's minds while her fellow X-Men do the butt kicking.
The attack in the mind flayer telepath is already 3 and range 3 and it isn't really attractive. If there's going to be an autoskull in her diamond form i would like it to be in her normal attack only.
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:15 PM

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I'm not sure an auto skull for Diamond Form is the best approach, but if we go that way I'd be good with her normal attack going down as far as to 2.
i'd agree if autoskull is what everyone wants we should go down as 2 and keep the telepathic attack as the main way to bruise.
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:15 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, for sure the auto skull would only be for the normal attack since she can't use her special attack while the Diamond Marker is on ... I think he meant that her normal attack shouldn't be higher than 3 if she can have an auto skull.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Oh, for sure the auto skull would only be for the normal attack since she can't use her special attack while the Diamond Marker is on ... I think he meant that her normal attack shouldn't be higher than 3 if she can have an auto skull.
Ok then. Let see how the stats go first.

the concerns from Bats about the ability working even when ko'ed it's a must, we'll try to fix it when we get there.

And i'm changing the thread name to the book of Emma Frost since almost everyone prefers that.
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:22 PM

Re: The Book of Emma Frost - Design Phase

Would you like something like this for the telepathic synergy?
Quote:
PSIONIC INUNDATION BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 4.
White Queen does not need clear line of sight to attack with Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack. Add one attack die for each adjacent telepath. If a figure receives 1 or more wounds from Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the figure's Army Card (or cards if your opponent have more than one Common card for that figure).
but maybe the other telepaths are already boosted by their abilities becoming available even without no line of sight.
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:24 PM

I think that works, but make it a 2+special for the attack and maybe reduce the range by one?

Old February 1st, 2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
I think that works, but make it a 2+special for the attack and maybe reduce the range by one?
ok, 2+ special, i'll rewrite it after tomorrow, but maybe i would like to keep the range of 4 since she will be difficult to position against flying when in her puny form.
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 4.
White Queen does not need clear line of sight to attack with Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack. Add one attack die for each adjacent telepath. If a figure receives 1 or more wounds from Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the figure's Army Card (or cards if your opponent have more than one Common card for that figure).
but maybe the other telepaths are already boosted by their abilities becoming available even without no line of sight.
I like that, but with a cap of 2, maybe 3. Sorry, 10 attack just doesn't cut it.
Quote:
Quote:
ok, 2+ special, i'll rewrite it after tomorrow, but maybe i would like to keep the range of 4 since she will be difficult to position against flying when in her puny form.
Does she actually have a ranged attack? if it's just her telepathic blast, that would suggest a standard 3 range.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 4.
I like that, but with a cap of 2, maybe 3. Sorry, 10 attack just doesn't cut it.
Quote:
Quote:
Does she actually have a ranged attack? if it's just her telepathic blast, that would suggest a standard 3 range.
I think they were talking about the Special Attack range Scapey.

Is this what you guys were talking about Bats? Seems like it would be kind of difficult to really make much of it. She's going to need to be adjacent to 2 Telepaths just to make it an attack of 4 and then with a range of 4, what opponent is going to just let a key figure stand around while the Telepaths come and gather? She won't be in Diamond Form to use this attack and makes herself and the adjacent Telepaths prime targets for area of effect attacks or multiple attacks with range with all the targets tightly packed.

Quote:
Range 4. Attack 2+ Special.
Emma Frost does not need clear line of sight to attack with Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack. Add one attack die for each adjacent telepath.If a figure receives 1 or more wounds from Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the figure's Army Card (or cards if your opponent have more than one Common card for that figure).

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:28 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

How about if the extra telepaths just need to be within clear sight? Or clear sight within 4 or 5 or x spaces?
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:30 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Just a reminder to the Heroes about who is on hold for me in the Sanctum.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library