Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 22nd, 2019, 06:15 PM

Tobiaskwaz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Buy or Trade for Common Squads

Hello, I've gotten back into heroscape and have enjoyed showing it to my little brother and college friends. But I'm realizing that common squads really only work well in multiples. So I figured I'd check on here since I can't afford Ebay prices.

Please PM if you have any extra common squads you wouldn't mind letting go of.

If you would like to trade I have:
Full squad of Marrow Warriors with Card
Full squad of Krav Maga with Card
17 Double Hex snow pieces

Last edited by Tobiaskwaz; March 27th, 2019 at 12:51 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 08:13 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: Buy or Trade for Common Squads

Krav maga? those are from the original master set. and they aren't common. though I do have extras of them.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 24th, 2019, 10:39 PM

Tobiaskwaz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I meant I have a Krav Maga squad if someone wants it. I am just looking for pretty much any common squads. I have enough of the squads from SOTM though.
Old April 18th, 2019, 11:39 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I had a good trade with Tobiaskwaz. Payment was received promptly and without issue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades