Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 4th, 2007, 06:52 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

I decided to start this thread because I have been pm'ed several times asking what my avitar is. And, so that other people can say where they got there avitars as well as thier user names to.
My avitar is a screenshot from one of my favorite videogames .hack G.U.. I found it at www.dothack.com, under screenshots, "lost ground". And my user name is from another of my favorite games StarOcean Till the end of Time. So please post info on your avitar and name.

Sorry about my spelling.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old August 4th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
My avatar is an original character that I'd been developing for years. I'm currently suing Hasbro for copyright infringement.

Actually it's a movie clip that I made as part of a short HS animated movie, which I'm still working on It's been tough to find time.

My name came from my old baseball coach. I think it was like my second year playing (I was around 7) and my coach always messed up my last name. He for some reason had trouble pronouncing Chilla (Chill-AY) and decided to call me chili dog. It stuck with me since, every time I see someone from those glorious years of baseball, I hear it. I've used it ever since I've been on the internet. I combined it into one word for looks and added the extra L so it better resembles my last name.
ChilliDog.
The end.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 4th, 2007, 07:24 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
I just like Deadeyedan, And 42 to is the answer to the universe so...

FINISH HIM!
Old August 4th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Well, my avatar is Indiana Jones, the greatest movie character of all time, who starred in some of the best movies of all time. Plus, he rocks.

As for my name... well, my name is Johnny, and when I signed up for a site a few years, Johnny was already taken, so I pressed some random numbers. Voila.
Old August 4th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Harbinger of Aquilla

teekay has disabled reputation
When my wife and I bought our first computer when chose teekay as our screen name; a combination of the first letters of our names, T and K. Over the years we've switched internet providers and email addresses many times, but I always kept teekay.

Up until recently, my avatar was the image of a card from The History Channel's Anachronism card game, but felt that advertising one game on another game's forum was rude of me. For now, I'm using my little color wheel diagram until I come up with something better.
Old August 4th, 2007, 08:53 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
There was another thread like this a while back, where I explained that "NecroBlade" is simply a combination of two of my favourite fantasy elements: necromancy and swords.

My avatar is me. With a lightsabre. The end.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 4th, 2007, 09:11 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
My screen name is brickman1444 because I messed up when trying to register brickman144. I liked Legos (bricks) a lot when I first made that up and it stuck. 144 is just some random numbers.

My avatar is Sxcither, from the Second War on Marr, a roleplay thing I had going awhile ago on here.

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 4th, 2007, 10:48 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
My name is derived from names of band members of my favorite band Rush, Geddy Lee (bass) and Alex Lifeson (guitar). I thought of including the drummer Neil Peart but liked the way Geddy Lifeson sounded and kept it.

My avatar is artwork from a Rush album cover that has become synonymous with the band. It represents the abstract man standing up against the masses. The red star symbolizes any collectivist mentality. It goes along with a story of one individual who stands up against a society that stresses the importance of a collective, rather than the importance of separate individuals.

Our resident avatar animator Malechi helped me by adding the morphing star.

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:01 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
My avatar is my all time hero, Nick Fury. The screen name is something else. I've been ninthdoc on the web for about 10 years. At the time that I took that alias, it did not appear that there would be any more Doctor Who series on film after the Paul McGann incarnation. He was the 8th, so I was the next best thing for Doctor Who. I was pleased to see that the Christopher Eccleston interpretation of the character was much closer to my personality than the other Doctors.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:46 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Venom. 'Nuff said.

My username has expired. This is the only place i still use it.
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Venom. 'Nuff said.
Actually, that's Carnage, not Venom.

My username comes from my favorite element, fire. If possible, it's the name I always use. My avatar comes from a site that lets you build Gaia Online type avatars. I piled on every fire type item I could find.

Old August 4th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
My avatar is my all time hero, Nick Fury.
Nick Fury sux.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online