Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 16th, 2007, 05:48 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartacus - I just did a Latin report on him, so that was awesome. A good bio, short and sweet, and friggin' awesome visuals!

Crixus - Not a bio in the least. But cool fiction. Another reason I want more wild animals - gladiatoral battles!

Retiarius - An awesome bio! He is a man without name, for far south, hoping to return home. But no mention of Spartacus.
I'm actually getting really tired of the non-bios. Retiarius was a nice return to learning a characters history rather than hearing about that one cool fight they were in.

Quote:
Nakita Agents - Chrissy, Kimberly, and Angela. So feminine! They're aparently... hell, I'm more confused about who they are than ever! A problem with the most recent bios.
They have names! Good blend of battle and bio, but I wish they had a bit of a time period, history, or purpose attached.

Quote:
Deathstalkers - A spin of bio in the fiction. Once free-willed? This must mean there are animals on Alpha Prime! But how? What other kinds? TO THE FANFIC SECTION!
It sounds like this means that they are wolves with circuits wired in to force them to comply with the Soulborgs. There goes my originally robots theory. At least the Blastatron/Deathreavers explain further...

Quote:
Ninjas - Not a bio, again, but do you know what's really weird? I wrote a story about Einar sending the Imperium to Kyrien to fight the Minions! But they won.
I'm actually getting really tired of the non-bios.

Quote:
Warriors of Ashra - Cool! A bio, finally! An all-female, amazonian elf tribe! That's what I like to hear. Who is this Veldoris the Proud? A new hero?
Well, probably a new villain. Perhaps an Utgar elf?

Quote:
Blastatrons - HOLY CRAP YES HOLY CRAP! An actual history for the Soulborgs? I suppose that the Omnicrons are on the side of the Mariedians, and the Blasts/Glads are the evil empire of sorts. Me want more info!

Deathreavers - I knew they were scouts! Cool. Not much more to say than that, other than FINALLY Heroscape seems to be getting a real plot.
Two of the best bios ever. The Deathreavers, while shamelessly ripping off the Matrix, suddenly have a purpose, concept and don't seem so wierd. Definitely one of the best blends of fitting a bio into the look, feel, and stats of a card.

The Blastatrons don't appear to be any sort of evil empire. If anything, the Death troop seems to be the military killing machines. Rather, the Glad/Blast troops are simply another faction of the Soulborg race. It mentions constant war, so while the "human problem" still exists, most of the real conflict takes place between various Soulborg troops.

I need to read all the Soulborg bios now to get a better feel for the whole world. At least we know what Soulborg really means now.

Quote:
Kozuke Samurai - Cool. They're the graceful samurai. And who are these archers? Tagawa? Nah.

All in all... AWESOMEFULNESS!!!
I wish there was more on what they were fighting, but its still a cool bio. I don't understand what Einar was saving them from though. Falling into water? That never hurts ANYBODY :P
Old May 16th, 2007, 05:53 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Interesting...

Retarius's bio seems to hint at the possibility of returning to Earth (or other planets) from Valhalla. I don't think that they're talking about summoning the family to Valhalla because the generals only have visions of warriors, right?

Another one: (ninjas) Is Einar at war with Utgar? What happened to the old alliances?
You need to read all the updates in Thormun's Journal. We've learned there are 15 wellsprings total, and each one contains an amulet. Whoever collects all 15 amulets will be able to open portals that allow people to travel back to the world they originated in. Jandar wishes to send his heroes home, but has had visions of Utgar using a human to open a portal to earth and invade with the marro.
Old May 16th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow those are some very good...vignettes!
Love the NotNW and Deathreavers!

Long live Crixus!!!
Old May 16th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour

Long live Crixus!!!
Wait a minute! Isn't vignettes what you put on a salad? And I'm pretty sure that Crixus is a breakfast cereal. Now it's time for me to go take my meds again.
Old May 16th, 2007, 06:45 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:

Long live Crixus!!!
Wait a minute! Isn't vignettes what you put on a salad? And I'm pretty sure that Crixus is a breakfast cereal. Now it's time for me to go take my meds again.
Silly Rev, Crixus for kids.

Again, anther good batch of bios.

Old May 16th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah

Crixus for kicks. :P
Old May 16th, 2007, 07:01 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Those were awesome!

The ninjas (hardcore), Crixus (hardcore again), and the deathreavers (matrixy) were my favorites.
Old May 16th, 2007, 07:39 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Interesting...

Retarius's bio seems to hint at the possibility of returning to Earth (or other planets) from Valhalla. I don't think that they're talking about summoning the family to Valhalla because the generals only have visions of warriors, right?

Another one: (ninjas) Is Einar at war with Utgar? What happened to the old alliances?
You need to read all the updates in Thormun's Journal. We've learned there are 15 wellsprings total, and each one contains an amulet. Whoever collects all 15 amulets will be able to open portals that allow people to travel back to the world they originated in. Jandar wishes to send his heroes home, but has had visions of Utgar using a human to open a portal to earth and invade with the marro.
Okay, that explains some. Thanks for the heads up.
Old May 16th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Long live Crixus!!!

Again, anther good batch of bios.
Bless you, Joah for remembering the past and passing it along.
Old May 16th, 2007, 11:03 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Long live Crixus!!!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 16th, 2007, 11:09 PM

That's great, NecroBlade. Thank you very much!!!!
(image downloaded and archived)
(My wife thinks we're all insane on this site, and she may be right!)
Old May 16th, 2007, 11:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
That's great, NecroBlade. Thank you very much!!!!
(image downloaded and archived)
(My wife thinks we're all insane on this site, and she may be right!)
You're more than welcome, Rev. I think she may be right too, but dang if we don't enjoy ourselves! Maybe she should join in, "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Someone should have these shirts printed...

~NecroBlade, apparently needing some of Rev's meds...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News