Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 6th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I watched Inhumans last night with my daughters. We enjoyed it and don't think it was as bad as some made it out to be. Though, I do understand why a guy at work I know was very unhappy with it when he went to see it at IMAX. $15 for that, was uncalled for. Take away the commercials and it was not much over an hour long. Certainly not movie theater quality by any means, it's no more than a television show pilot.

Other than that, it seems like they are taking time to introduce characters and background, as well as give the basis of the conflict here. So now they can move on.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 7th, 2017, 11:44 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I think the Imax version included the first two episodes. My On Demand has become insane with Marvel's Inhumans: first they listed both episodes, but the second turned out to also be the first! Now its gone totally off the screen (TWC). (Edit; the Second episode is back, alone this time, but its still really the First. Someone needs to get with the program). So I'm still waiting to see the second episode. Go figure. It hasn't done anything for me so far.

Just saw the first episode of The Gifted (FOX) and was not impressed, even though Bryan Singer is involved, and I usually like what he does on Marvel.

I took a peak back at Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, but to me its suffering from a great sameness. I miss Mockingbird, but now that actress is on The Orville, about which see my separate thread.

As for Marvel, although I don't watch the streaming stuff, I am looking forward to Thor:Ragnarok, more Dr. Strange more Avengers, and more Guardians of the Galaxy. But that's for the movies thread...

Last edited by chas; October 8th, 2017 at 01:11 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I miss Mockingbird also but the last season of AoS was top notch.

Finally seeing an awesome Ghost Rider (even one I had never heard about before now) was quite satisfying for a huge GR fan.

No love for Gifted? How can you resist the charms of Amy Acker?
Old October 12th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Watched the 2nd episode of The Gifted with my daughters and we continue to enjoy it.

We also watched the first episode of season 2 of the Shannara Chronicles. Enjoyed it as well.

Old October 12th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. I am glad I waited so long to watch season 1. Really enjoyed Shannara.

It was weird the way my memory of the books would return as the plot unfolded.
I would figure things out just before they happened.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, can't wait until that one (Shannara) comes to Netflix.

Just got a trial of Hulu, so binging on lots of stuff there (watched through season one of Handmaid's Tale and watching Rick and Morty). Also binging the first two seasons of Love. Lots of really great character development in that one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Watched first episode of season 8 The Walking Dead and am now watching The Talking Dead. Total awesomeness. My daughters are in their glory!

Old October 26th, 2017, 10:05 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Tonight's episode of The Orville ("Majority Rule") was not only good, it satirized the unthinking twitterism that threatens to destroy our society. If Seth MacFarlane isn't careful, he's going to start winning awards for this show.

Last edited by chas; October 27th, 2017 at 08:16 AM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:21 AM
Prickly Cactus

We are through the first 6 episodes of season 2 of Stranger Things. Man is this an awesome series. It fires on all cylinders and the acting is great.

Old October 31st, 2017, 10:47 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, yes. Season 2 was just as good as Season 1, and that's saying something because normally you see some decline, even in the best shows. I'm looking at you, Daredevil.

And now there's more companion stuff to enjoy, too. There's a series of "making of" things on Netflix, and now I'm listening to an unofficial companion podcast called "Dungeons & Demogorgons." It's all good, and I'm looking forward to Season 3.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 31st, 2017, 01:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

I'm actually enjoying season 2 even more than season 1, and that's an accomplishment. With regards to Daredevil, the Punisher half of season 2 was every bit as good as season 1.

Old October 31st, 2017, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I watched the whole second season of Stranger Things this weekend and really enjoyed it. I was impressed with how good it was as I wasn't sure if they would be able to repeat on their season 1 success. I really like how they continued to develop the story first started in season 1 without really repeating what they had already done. Looking forward to season 3 now, the wait is going to be so long though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV