Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 28th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Agents of Atlas Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Maybe....

Quote:
DEATH RAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
Once per game after inflicting one or more wounds on a Unique Hero with this special attack, if that Hero has 2 or fewer Life remaining, you may destroy that Hero.
First, I now want to reread Agents of Atlas. That was a terrific run.

Second. I really like the Restoration Enchament so I wouldn’t drop it, because he gets destroyed a few times and always comes back.

Third, the Death Ray should most definitely be a once per game ability I would probably limit it to Non Super Strength figures though. AMaynard
Honestly I agree. All 3 powers just seem too good to lsoe. Keeping it simple is cool, but maybe he can be the one who breaks the rule?
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Maybe....

Quote:
DEATH RAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
Once per game after inflicting one or more wounds on a Unique Hero with this special attack, if that Hero has 2 or fewer Life remaining, you may destroy that Hero.
First, I now want to reread Agents of Atlas. That was a terrific run.

Second. I really like the Restoration Enchament so I wouldn’t drop it, because he gets destroyed a few times and always comes back.

Third, the Death Ray should most definitely be a once per game ability I would probably limit it to Non Super Strength figures though. AMaynard
Honestly I agree. All 3 powers just seem too good to lsoe. Keeping it simple is cool, but maybe he can be the one who breaks the rule?
Plus, the Death Ray is pretty simple and once per game...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. I think I could feel good about keeping all 3 if we simplified Restoration Enchantment a little bit. I do want to keep these guys pretty streamlined where I can. (I think of Jimmy as more the exception, since he has to carry the burden of the leadership stuff)
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

How's this look?

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #010 / M-11.

NAME = HUMAN ROBOT
SECRET IDENTITY = M-11

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TACITURN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = upper 100s - 200?

DEATH RAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.

ENTANGLING ARMS 14
After a small or medium figure ends its normal movement, if that figure was adjacent to Human Robot at any point before or during its movement, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, you may immediately place that figure on any empty space adjacent to Human Robot.

RESTORATION ENCHANTMENT
At the end of each round, if Human Robot is not destroyed, remove a Wound Marker from this card. If Human Robot is destroyed, once per game, you may instead remove all Wound Markers from this card and place Human Robot adjacent to a figure you control.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd guess the points on that card would at the high end of your 100-200 point range.
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, he'd be toward the high end of that. I think with Death Ray explicitly on the card, he might be better off as a melee figure.
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What do you think of making the Death Ray work like Cyclops' Optic Beam where you choose spaces in a straight line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Symbiotic

Might be a little higher-powered than I'm going for? I kinda prefer it being a simple attack as well.

Were you thinking the whole SA would be once-per-game, going that route?
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:00 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, as a once per game power, I think it needs a little more oomph.

Quote:
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Symbiotic

Gotcha. I was envisioning the SA as a multi-use thing that could also serve the purpose of generally repping his range (I really meant to have him melee in that last version), and the destruction effect would be the once per game part.

I worry a little about letting the complexity creep up beyond what I'm really shooting for with these guys. Definitely up for any simple 'oomph' ideas, though.
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
DEATH RAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5.
Choose 5 spaces in a straight line from Human Robot. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight are affected by Human Robot's Death Ray Special Attack. Roll 5 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. If a Hero takes wounds from this special attack and has 2 or fewer Life remaining, you may destroy that Hero. This special attack may only be used once per game.
Too much?

Quote:
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The once per game aspect of the initial power is only the instant destroy on a 2 life figure that was wounded, the rest of the power would happen all the time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy