Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite TERRAIN expansion UNIT?
Dzu-Teh with Thaelunk Tundra 23 20.00%
Obsidian Guards with Volcarrean Wasteland 13 11.30%
Dumutef Guard with Road to Forgotten Forest 31 26.96%
Fyorlag Spiders with Ticalla Jungle 48 41.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 4th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: POLL: Large Terrain Expansion Units

Do you understand what the point of is? It is to 'bump' something up to the top that has fallen to a second or 3rd page.
Old September 4th, 2008, 07:26 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

I really enjoy the lava terrain even though I'm not a big fan of the obsidian guards. I like sticking powerful glyphs on lava in the center of the map causing players to take risks.

Long live Heroscape.
Old September 5th, 2008, 01:09 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Guess I should of done this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
fyolag spiders are awesome plus they come with a lot of trees that are cool to. so i guess i'm spiders all the way.
Saying something like:

+1

would have been clearer.
Old September 7th, 2008, 09:45 PM

Faxanadu13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk View Post
I really enjoy the lava terrain even though I'm not a big fan of the obsidian guards. I like sticking powerful glyphs on lava in the center of the map causing players to take risks.
Same here! I just got my extra two sets of VW, and I now have renewed interest in glyphs. However I Love the obsidian guards, their ranged attack is excellent as long as lava floes close enough to the glyphs. On a volcanoe ,(with height advantage), they are useing 5 attack dice and all you need is a range glyph to make them Garantuan Lava Chukkas!!
But I think 2x obsidian guards is where their sweet spot is. 200 pts though, OUCH!

:{ ALL OF OUR TIME WE SPEND }:
:{WAITING FOR OUR SOULS TO REND}:

"WATCH OUT FOR SPRING-TAILED JUMPING SNAKES!"

Last edited by Faxanadu13; September 7th, 2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: sat on my cat
Old September 7th, 2008, 11:21 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxanadu13 View Post
Quote:
Same here! I just got my extra two sets of VW, and I now have renewed interest in glyphs. However I Love the obsidian guards, their ranged attack is excellent as long as lava floes close enough to the glyphs. On a volcanoe ,(with height advantage), they are useing 5 attack dice and all you need is a range glyph to make them Garantuan Lava Chukkas!!
But I think 2x obsidian guards is where their sweet spot is. 200 pts though, OUCH!
Ivor only affects a range of 4 or above.
Hopefully this thread wont turn into another My Dumb Mistake Thread.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old September 7th, 2008, 11:51 PM

Faxanadu13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxanadu13 View Post
Quote:
Ivor only affects a range of 4 or above.
Hopefully this thread wont turn into another My Dumb Mistake Thread.
.....Oh I made a(nother) misTAKE....

:{ ALL OF OUR TIME WE SPEND }:
:{WAITING FOR OUR SOULS TO REND}:

"WATCH OUT FOR SPRING-TAILED JUMPING SNAKES!"
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Someone made a good point in the Book of Fyorlag Spiders about the spiders and the terrain they came with.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=19527&page=3

Personally, I am a fan of the Obsidian Guards. They have neat looking sculpts and (except for their lack of range, even on lava tiles) decent stats. Plus adding the lava field and molten lava tiles adds a new level of strategy in any match. My brother is fond of drafting Jotun and positioning him near the lava so when an enemy approaches, he simply throws them into the molten lava.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:28 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

I love me the Dzu-Teh the sculpts are awesome!

DWARVES!
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM

Aranas has disabled reputation

My vote goes to the spiders.
Can't be anything else.
I love them both in the game and in real life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Someone made a good point in the Book of Fyorlag Spiders about the spiders and the terrain they came with.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...9527&page=3...
I suppose you are referring to my post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas View Post
...it is funny that the spiders come with the jungle set since they are better on a terrain with no obstacles around (in order to use their Entangling Web).
Let me add that with their small size, they also need pretty flat ground in order to be engaged with any ennemy figures.

Arañas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!

Tough choice. I'd vote for the Yeti's er..i mean Dzu-teh's sculpt-wise. The spiders seem to be more versatile play-wise though.

(rolls a D20)

and the Yeti's come out on top!
Old September 12th, 2008, 04:17 PM

Leonidus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

if you don't chose spiders I'll have pacman eat your soul

Old September 12th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
if you don't chose spiders I'll have pacman eat your soul

P.S. this is pac man

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Tyler%20Dorothy/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/tyler%27s%20pictures/pacman-killer.jpg[/IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Tyler%20Dorothy/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/tyler's%20pictures/Shortcut%20to%20pacman-killer.lnk
You cannot link to an image on your computer. It has to be online.

If you could link us to an image on your computer, you would be granting the entire internet access to your local hard drive...I don't think anyone would want to do that.

How to post images:

The image has to be a supported file type: .jpg, .png, .gif.

If the image is already located online. . .
1. Right click on the image and select Properties
2. Highlight and copy the Addresss
2. In the posting text box, type "[img]" without the quotes.
3. Paste (Ctl+V) to insert that copied image address right after the closing bracket.
4. Close the img tag by typing "[/img]" without the quotes.

If the image is NOT already located online. . .
1. You need to get it online, if you are a site supporter, you can upload it to our Gallery, if not, you will need to sign up for an account at a hosting site like photobucket.
2. Upload your images using the options in your Gallery account.
3. Once your image is uploaded, follow the steps above[/quote]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units