Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 10th, 2009, 03:12 PM

funnymarx has disabled reputation
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Siege, First Post has Update 5/6

Since we've already got AWI era redcoats and continentals, it would make sense to me that the Mohicans that show up be from the same period, and thus possess firearms.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:14 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Except 10th Regiment of Foot and the 4th Massachusetts Line did not come from the same time period. They never fought.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnymarx View Post
Since we've already got AWI era redcoats and continentals, it would make sense to me that the Mohicans that show up be from the same period, and thus possess firearms.
With the Native Americans coming into the game,maybe we will get some French Soldiers from the French-Indian War.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Except 10th Regiment of Foot and the 4th Massachusetts Line did not come from the same time period. They never fought.
Yes they did. The 10th Regiment of the Foot fought at the Battle of Bunker Hill, one of the most famous battles of the American Revolution, and unless I'm mistaken, the 4th Massachusetts Line did the same.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:23 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Yes they did. The 10th Regiment of the Foot fought at the Battle of Bunker Hill, one of the most famous battles of the American Revolution, and unless I'm mistaken, the 4th Massachusetts Line did the same.
Also the 4th Mass. was led by Washington as it says in their biography.

4th Mass.
Heroscape Character Bio:
Before fighting for a larger cause under their commanding General Jandar, the 4th Massachusetts line had endured many harsh battles. During their training back in New England, the most important lesson they learned from their Brigadier General John Glover was to save their ammunition by waiting until they could see the whites of the enemies' eyes. Although this patient fighting strategy has taken years to perfect, the 4th Massachusetts Line is known to wreak havoc on approaching enemies with their wait and fire technique.
They are most comfortable when in the company of other valiant allies, who remind them of their old commander General George Washington. For this reason they prefer to fight with other Valiant Heroes such as their new friend Drake Alexander, or Finn and his brother Thorgrim the Viking Champions. It was not until meeting Sergeant Drake Alexander in Valhalla that these men learned that their old cause had been won due to their sacrifices and discipline under General Washington. Now they have rallied behind the new and greater cause of securing the wellsprings and helping Jandar in the Battle of all time.

!0th Reg.
Heroscape Character Bio: The crackling ring of musket fire breaks against the hillside. Men fall screaming all around me. A cannon bellows out a rumbling cry in the distance.

This is our third assault on the rebels at Breed's Hill. The field is littered with our dead.
The steady gun fire is dying, becoming sporadic. Ammunitions run low on both sides. The drum beats out a command to charge. We claw our way up the hill and collide with the rebels. They have no bayonets. We quickly overwhelm them and they break into retreat.

I turn to speak to a fellow soldier on my right, thinking the rebels have dispersed. I look over just in time to see a musket ball rip through the soldier's chest. The shot comes as a sudden shock, stunned I turn, searching for its origin. I catch a glimpse of a man in a brown coat and then the butt of his musket crashes across my vision and sends me into darkness.

I reawaken in another world. Many of my injured comrades of the 10th Regiment have joined me here. Madam Durnipia has healed many from grievous wound that surely should have killed them.

Now let's once again try to get back on topic. Lol. Like we have been on topic.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; May 10th, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:34 PM

Delta Dragoon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Has anyone considered that "Black Moon" could be refering to that of something Native American? I'm sorry if this idea has already been stated... I searched and found nothing.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Dragoon View Post
Has anyone considered that "Black Moon" could be refering to that of something Native American? I'm sorry if this idea has already been stated... I searched and found nothing.
I wasn't thinking Blackmoon being a Native American,but a Kyrie from Moon Tribe which is Aquilla. I've said this before,but sense you didn't find it. Aquilla to me is like a Native with wings with her skin color,her black hair,the beads in her hair,and the stone writing near were she has her temple I think.

Old May 10th, 2009, 03:40 PM

That could be... But to me it seemed so Native American? I mean, I took it not literally as a black moon, but as the Native Americans using it as a metaphor... maybe I'm looking into it to much... Just a thought.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:43 PM

Blackmoon is a name of something. It being a Native American or it being a Kyrie of the Moon Tribe. The journals haven't helped out sense last year. Witch was when the last journals came out. Hopefully we will get more journals at the release of Wave 9,like we did when Wave 8,TJ,and AA all came out.

Old May 10th, 2009, 03:46 PM

OK... I just thought that maybe, that the battle in Valhalla would come to Earth, as in maybe it was referring to a place the Native Americans viewed as holy, which was actually a well-spring... Me fantasizing though.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:51 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

Here's hoping for a "Scalping Machete" special attack move for the Indians. That would rock.
Old May 10th, 2009, 03:56 PM

I also think it would be cool if they made a hero like Muaga (in Last of the Mohicans) were he can eat the heart of his slayed opponents... Like a Tor-Kul-Na / Tagawa Samarai fusion!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News