Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 15th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scarlet Spiders (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'd recommend reaching out and seeing what his timetable is. Be honest and tell him we have him about nailed down so if he's not going to have time over the weekend he can switch over to something else. He doesn't seem like the type fishing to see unreleased designs like some have been. He seems pretty straight up.
Seems fair enough. Sent him a PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He said he's planning on running his tests tomorrow night, so I told him it was probably best to just stick with the Scarlet Spiders after all.
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't want to encourage signing up and then not testing, but I like Lobster and think his intentions are good so I could give him a pass here if he wants to switch it to another figure in testing.
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Symbiotic

First game in from Lobs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Scarlet Spiders (150)

Army Test
Map: Broken Skyline
Units: Doctor Doom (Sorcerer) Doombots x3, Daimon Hellstrom, Hellfire Firelines x2, Ignition x3, Vapors of Valtore, Enchant, Mystic Flames x3 (1,000) VS. Nick Fury, Scarlet Spiders (150) Gorilla Man, Shield Agents x2, Sharon Carter, Hawkeye, Skrull Infiltrator.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Broken Skyline
Units: Scarlet Spiders (150) Nick Fury, Iron Man (Stealth Suit) SHIELD Agents x2, Black Widow, Skrull Infiltrator (1,040) VS. LexCorp Security x 2, Doctor Octopus, Wizard, Mysterio, Mysterio Holographs (1,045)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Agents are always draftable because the faction is very cool. You really can't go wrong with, a movement power, range, and a defensive power With their swinging and Iron Spider power they bring the fun. They went 1/1 in my games so balance seems A-ok.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Both games played were a blast! The Spiders fit into the faction smoothly, their Iron Spider ability makes them a fun pairing with Stealth Suit Iron Man. Their durability allowed 2/3 to survive in a game against a formidable LexCorp build. Their Swinging and 6 move gives them some mobility as well. That is something I always struggle with when using the Agents. Too bad there’s only room for 4 in a massive Helicarrier Overall, very fun and I have already purchased the figures.

P.S. Doctor Doom Sorcerer was super fun as well (luckily my mistake with his D20 boost didn’t affect gameplay) and the whole spell system is an amazing addition. Props to everyone involved.

Last edited by Ronin; December 18th, 2017 at 11:28 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Symbiotic

Both games in from Lobster. Here's proposing we move the Scarlet Spiders to Final Editing.

@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Yodaking

Last edited by Ronin; December 19th, 2017 at 10:03 AM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 12:30 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Scarlet Spiders (Vote for Final Editing)

Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 19th, 2017, 12:32 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 19th, 2017, 02:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old December 19th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Symbiotic

This passes

If anyone has wording issues with the SP, let me know.
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:56 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scarlet Spiders (Final Editing)

The cards are uploaded, you'll just have to put in the links in the OP. Let me know if there's any changes you'd like me to make.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Scarlet Spiders (Final Editing)

Looks great, Arkham.

Proposing we move the Scarlet Spiders to On Deck.

@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Yodaking
@johnny139 - yea

Last edited by Ronin; December 26th, 2017 at 12:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library