Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 19th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Good stuff.
What would be all the bonding options for Tooth for Savage Slash?
Just counting the Mutant-based options that would pair well with Savage Slash, there's Mystique (II), Xavier, and Wild Child (+Mastermind if you so choose), so definitely some options. And then obviously Magneto can make anybody into an Outcast to add even more options if you have a way to bond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Kinda wish we could work a d20 in for that Destiny synergy.
I was kinda purposely avoiding a D20, since I figure Destiny is enough of a top pick for the Outcasts anyways? I could see adding one in though.
Old October 19th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Kinda wish we could work a d20 in for that Destiny synergy.
I was kinda purposely avoiding a D20, since I figure Destiny is enough of a top pick for the Outcasts anyways? I could see adding one in though.
Yeah, also a fair take. Really what we need is a way to help out Mystique II.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy