Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 21st, 2012, 08:38 AM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker
Re: Saddest Video Game Moment Ever?

This is gonna seem weird, but:

Call of Duty 2: The Big Red One
The part where "Brooklyn" gets killed by artillery, I like the New York accent.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old June 22nd, 2012, 12:11 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm not sure of the saddest moment ever, but right around the end of Journey was pretty sad. I won't spoil it though.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:05 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Definitely Window's Solitaire. I realized what a sad moment it was that I don't have anything better to play with on my laptop. So sad that I think I'll just go mt. biking instead.
Old July 6th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not a moment but a wonderful summation of a wonderful series...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZoXl...&feature=g-u-u

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The death of Jorge and Noble six in Reach were kinda depressing. The rest were just cool.
EDIT: Well, most of them. Kat's was kind of stupid.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; August 20th, 2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:55 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dear Esther. This just *has* to be the most depressing, yet beautiful video game out there. I enjoying listening to it while painting.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 25th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Metal Gear Solid 4
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 25th, 2012, 08:52 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the saddest (non-scripted) video game moment ever goes to my dad.

The year was 1997...or 1998! My father had nerded out with my brother and me since we had gotten our NES; he was the house champ at both Tetris and Duck Hunt. Anyway, as we got older, Dad took a (somewhat) secretive liking to our increasing library of games. He absolutely fell in love with the semi-port of the original SimCity. He'd skulk into my bedroom at 04:30 (before showering for work) and let the city run until he left for work at 06:30. By my junior year of high school, his city was almost 3,000 years in the making, with around 250,000 population and more $$$ than he'd ever need.

One day, I decided to check on my long-abandoned save (appropriately named natetown). To my surprise, my dad's long nurtured city had been replaced by one my friends'!

Now, not to my surprise, I saw the next day that my father had begun a new city - and he had named it PISSDOFF.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old August 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Max Payne 2

Spoiler Alert!

When I finished the game, I stood up, went to the bathroom and sat under the water for 20 minutes trying to figure out why the heck I had such powerful emotions about a stupid video game romance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:59 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have to say when John dies in Red Dead Redemption. That was emotional.
Old November 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
I think the saddest (non-scripted) video game moment ever goes to my dad.

The year was 1997...or 1998! My father had nerded out with my brother and me since we had gotten our NES; he was the house champ at both Tetris and Duck Hunt. Anyway, as we got older, Dad took a (somewhat) secretive liking to our increasing library of games. He absolutely fell in love with the semi-port of the original SimCity. He'd skulk into my bedroom at 04:30 (before showering for work) and let the city run until he left for work at 06:30. By my junior year of high school, his city was almost 3,000 years in the making, with around 250,000 population and more $$$ than he'd ever need.

One day, I decided to check on my long-abandoned save (appropriately named natetown). To my surprise, my dad's long nurtured city had been replaced by one my friends'!

Now, not to my surprise, I saw the next day that my father had begun a new city - and he had named it PISSDOFF.
Ouch. I would have been "PISSDOFF" too.
Old November 21st, 2012, 09:40 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not a well known game but in Jet Force Gemini when Floyd flies the bomb into the asteroid and blows himself up along with it to prevent the world from being destroyed was very sad for me (I really liked Floyd and seeing his eyes close right before the bomb goes boom is emotional).

I will point out though that I haven't beaten the game because it is impossible to beat, I just remember seeing Floyd blow up when my brother beat it.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games