Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 12th, 2015, 05:43 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mad Max - Fury Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I realized that I never came back here to voice my amazement at this film. There are movies, and then there are films. To me this was cinema at it's finest. I'm amazed that a film maker actually got to make a big budget film in today's corporate movie industry climate that tells you a story using the visual aspect of the media, rather than bombard you with exposition laden dialog as most movies these days do.

Wow, wonderful stuff. And what a concept: Film as an Art form. I heard tell of that back in film school. Never thought I'd see another film like it again in my lifetime. Thank you Mr. Miller.

I really like this quote from Bill Hader:

"I think the person who said it the best was Matt Stone from South Park. I go", “Did you see Mad Max?” and he goes, “Yeah.”

“Well what’d you think of it?”

He said, “Going to see it for the third time, I’m wearing a suit.”

Yep. That sums it up quite nicely.

If you haven't seen this yet go, before the CGI f__k fest that's Jurassic World runs it out of your local theater.
Yeah, from what I heard, Jurassic World has problems (mainly in characters and some spoilerish things I'm not going to say, that I wish I hadn't heard before watching it). Unfortunately, my dad wants to see JW and not Ant-man when it comes out, or Mad Max. He also doesn't want me to see Max in theaters even though I'm now 18, and I've seen all the others. So, I've complained about that a lot, but we're both stubborn, so I'm not sure how that's going to play out. So go and support Mad Max for me, I'll be there in spirit I guess. I'll just wait until it's on Blu-ray to buy it.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; June 12th, 2015 at 05:44 PM. Reason: to make things clearer

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies