Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old April 28th, 2012, 02:47 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker
Gencon Site?

I'm having problems pulling up the Gencon website. I'm being directed to a site that's not the actual Gencon site. I've already registered, but can't get into my account either. Googling "Gencon" doesn't work, it redirects to the same page.

Am I doing something wrong?

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old April 28th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Gencon Site?

www.gencon.com is the real GenCon url.

I just went there, and it looked fine.

Then I tried to log into my account, and it took a few seconds longer than usual, but loaded fine for me.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 28th, 2012, 08:53 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not seeing GenCon's site either, also being redirected.

(Edit: the domain lapsed around 4/26, that's got to be the problem. I can see it today.)

Last edited by UtahScott; May 1st, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old April 28th, 2012, 09:06 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
www.gencon.com is the real GenCon url.

I just went there, and it looked fine.

Then I tried to log into my account, and it took a few seconds longer than usual, but loaded fine for me.
That's the URL I've been using, and also the one that came up via google. I just tried it again, and now ... it's working. Wonder what sort of issue this is.

Anyway, thanks!

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con