Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Yep! Thanks! I'm assuming I'll need to put it in the card myself cause of the format I posted it up on here?
Oh, did you want me to actually put the images on the card? I can do that if you need me to.

Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:19 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah that would be good thanks!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:30 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Like this?

Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:39 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Perfect Thanks!!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
All right Elizabeth is done!
Thank you very much for finishing her!
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:30 PM
the above

You are welcome!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM

Dragon_Master Woo who?

So I am converting the 10 marvel figures to units workable with classic 'Scape.

Here is the first:
Hulk
Valkrill
Life: 8
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
The rest is the same, but need to lower points. Help with points?

Check out my customs here!
Check out my trades here!
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Life Drain does not need the Range 1 in it.

Why is range 2?
Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:22 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Why is range 2?
Life Drian is range 1 because her normal range is 2. Her normal range is 2 because I still hold to the fact the she is a Sorceress in addition to a Duchess, and I wanted that to show a little bit. The good news is that her range can't be enhanced, after checking around the least amount of maditory range for any range enhancing abilities is 3(at least that I know of.)
Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Why is range 2?
Life Drian is range 1 because her normal range is 2. Her normal range is 2 because I still hold to the fact the she is a Sorceress in addition to a Duchess, and I wanted that to show a little bit. The good news is that her range can't be enhanced, after checking around the least amount of maditory range for any range enhancing abilities is 3(at least that I know of.)
You don't say "Range 1." That is only for special attacks. Change it to "...destroys an adjacent figure..."

Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

It would be better to bump her range to 4-5, and re-write Life Drain to a different power to make it only affect adjacent figures.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:12 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Master View Post
So I am converting the 10 marvel figures to units workable with classic 'Scape.

Here is the first:
Hulk
Valkrill
Life: 8
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
The rest is the same, but need to lower points. Help with points?
Added!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards