Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 23rd, 2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Who won Star Lord?

Awesome.
Thank you.
I enjoyed participating in the predictions.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 23rd, 2015, 06:52 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Oh man, I better step up my picking game to get Van Nessing.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 07:10 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Awesome.
Thank you.
Congrats, T-Spinny!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 25th, 2015, 11:39 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Awesome.
Thank you.
Congrats!

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 23rd, 2015, 10:54 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: An update from Wiker!

Tornado has received his Star Lord! Wow, I really miss playing heroscape!

An update: My wife has agreed to play another game of scape with me sometime soon, we were going to try last week, but it didn't work out. Expect a game within two weeks, I want to try to use Van Nessing for the first time, too!

Map suggestions are welcome! We will probably play a rather small game, close to 400 points, so a smaller map would be nice. I have two sets of every scape master set and terrain expansion, FYI.
Old May 4th, 2015, 08:55 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW Van Nessing! Jungle Mole Hills battle!

I'm trying to think of a nifty name for the thread; for now it is going to be "PtW(Predict to Win.)" My first game involving Van Nessing will be played on Jungle Mole Hills! Two permanent glyphs on the map! I created two armies and let my wife pick which one she wanted:

Mrs Wiker's Lycanthropes and Bows army: Werewolf Lord, C3V's Van Nessing (he's unfortunately hidden behind the ruins in the picture,) Aubrien Archers x3, Isamu- 12 figures, 465 points

VS

Wiker's Guilty Cultists of Jotun army: C3V's Nhah Scirh Cultists x2, Jotun, Guilty McCreech, Marro Warriors- 14 figures, 465 points

Standard rules: kill the other army!

You want a chance to win Van Nessing? You know what to do! Predict that I'm going to win, of course! (This battle will be a text/pic step by step report!)

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; May 4th, 2015 at 10:06 AM.
Old May 4th, 2015, 09:56 AM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Re: PtW Van Nessing! Jungle Mole Hills battle!

I'm counting on you Brandon, I predict you are going to win
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:01 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm gonna go with Mrs. Wiker. Lycanthropes and Bows.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old May 4th, 2015, 10:16 AM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

I'm gonna go for lycanthropes and bows for the win!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 4th, 2015, 11:04 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Jotun Smash FTW!

Old May 4th, 2015, 11:30 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

The Jungle definitely helps (Mole Hills is a HUGE map). I'll go with Mrs. Wiker.
Old May 4th, 2015, 03:19 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Jotun can't smash everything... Bows and Wolves (And the one little Red Ninja) for victory!

Oops, rolled a 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports