Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 18th, 2021, 03:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Books of Index

I meant that too, I just thought that Flash had "Agent Venom" in that link as well.
Old March 20th, 2021, 11:53 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

I just noticed that both in the links here, and in the sortable index, Saturn Girl's first name is misspelled as "Irma" instead of "Imra". (Which is honestly, an easy mistake to make, considering Irma is actually a real name. But noooo, the Legion all have to have ridiculous-sounding names.)

Edit: Also, AoA Sabretooth has the e and r swapped in his links here.
Edit x2: Scarecrow (II) has the II before his secret id in the links here, instead of after.
Old March 21st, 2021, 11:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

21 March 2021 - Judge Hershey - Heavy Ordnance updated to correct to British Spelling of Armour. Non Functional Change

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 24th, 2021, 09:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

24 March 2021 - Sonic Screwdriver - Third bullet changed
Old March 24th, 2021, 09:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
#1194 Grim Reaper

As far as a booster name: Fear the Reaper, maybe?
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherlock99 View Post
I just noticed that both in the links here, and in the sortable index, Saturn Girl's first name is misspelled as "Irma" instead of "Imra". (Which is honestly, an easy mistake to make, considering Irma is actually a real name. But noooo, the Legion all have to have ridiculous-sounding names.)

Edit: Also, AoA Sabretooth has the e and r swapped in his links here.
Edit x2: Scarecrow (II) has the II before his secret id in the links here, instead of after.
Fixed these. (Missed Saturn Girl at first, but updated my spreadsheet and it will be fixed in the next update)

SSE 87 added.
Old March 30th, 2021, 01:46 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

I'm looking through the 9 March 2021 change list and I noticed a figure I cannot find in any other list. The Kree Captain. Is he still one being worked on for a future release or was his book missed being added to the index?
Old March 30th, 2021, 02:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcometx View Post
I'm looking through the 9 March 2021 change list and I noticed a figure I cannot find in any other list. The Kree Captain. Is he still one being worked on for a future release or was his book missed being added to the index?
Looks like he's unreleased yet! Sorry for the confusion.
Old March 30th, 2021, 02:11 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

Ah ok, got it. Spoiler alert!
Old March 31st, 2021, 03:50 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

31 March 2021 - Adam Warlock, Arsenal, Catwoman II, Night Thrasher, Question, Sandman (Wesley Dodds), - Removed Infinity, Gas, and Utility from "Glyph of" for consistency with new precedent. Non functional change.
Old March 31st, 2021, 05:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

4 February 2021 - Flash (Wally) - Updated Speed Force to only work on your own Move as intended.
4 February 2021 - Clayface (Basil) Updated Getting Into Character from "in your army" to "you control" to work as intended.
11 March 2021 - Scarecrow (formerly II now Injustice League) - Class changed to Antagonist
Old April 1st, 2021, 03:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

Fool Me Twice added.
Old April 1st, 2021, 07:27 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for all the updates @tcglkn , I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you are the Hero C3G deserves!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy