Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 7th, 2006, 01:40 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape Philosophical Discussion

In this thread, deep philosophical questions will be asked about your views of the Heroscape universe. I will ask questions (such as those below) about how you think powers, bios, general themes, etc, can be represented in real life. (Or a Heroscape fiction story.) Here are two questions to kick us off:

1. Sgt. Drake Alexander has a unique ability that lets him stay alive when confronted with ranged adversaries. How do you think this power actually works?

2. On several cards it states the unit is a king or queen. Now that they have been whisked to Valhalla they have kept their royalty. Does this mean that they have their own realm inside the area of their respective general?

P.S. I put this in the Fan-fic for two reasons. One, I would like to know why/how the Fan-fic authors interpret certain questions. Often they write these things in their stories; I just thought I would ask them why. Second, any writers can get ideas from this thread to put in their own fan-fic.

I will answer these questions myself in a minute. Until then, cheers!

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction