Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 4th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Season Two Participants Set

japes made a solid, football based pitch for a 9 game schedule. I think that gives us two decent options. There's the 14 game option and the 9 game options. Here's how each would break down (we can poll out preferences, and then talk about playoffs from there):

A. 9 Game Option:
Spoiler Alert!

B. 14 game schedule
Spoiler Alert!

I think both options are doable, and I'm pretty flexible. I think a 9 game schedule probably gives you the space to be a bit more robust in the playoffs if we want, which is nice. It also won't be as much of a commitment during the season itself.

Let's poll it out and see which people prefer (A. 9 games or B. 14 games) and then we'll ask japes to put together a schedule and go from there! I'll hold off on my vote for now until I hear from a few of you.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2022, 10:13 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Season Two Schedule POLL

Again, I don't understand divisions or conferences or any of those weird NFL terms. But 9 games sounds more palatable than 14. So I guess slight preference there.
Old February 4th, 2022, 10:16 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Weirdly the geekiness of the 9 game schedule gets my nerd juices flowing. So I'm leaning towards it (and also because I worry a few folks will really feel like 14 is a slog).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm happy to play 9 or 14, so whatever works for everyone else. I don't want anyone to drop out if we decided on 14
Old February 4th, 2022, 10:34 AM

Yeah, I hear you. If an option is going to make someone drop, I definitely favor the other option!

Old February 4th, 2022, 10:37 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I definitely much prefer 9 games. Especially with as many PST players as we have, I assume I will pretty much will only be able to play those games on weekends based on my schedule of going to bed at 10pm these days.
Old February 4th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I definitely much prefer 9 games. Especially with as many PST players as we have, I assume I will pretty much will only be able to play those games on weekends based on my schedule of going to bed at 10pm these days.
Yeah, you having two Pacific in your division makes it harder. I could schedule some games during the week at 5 Pacific/8 Eastern though.

And my vote is "whatever".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 4th, 2022, 10:56 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yeah, you having two Pacific in your division makes it harder. I could schedule some games during the week at 5 Pacific/8 Eastern though.

And my vote is "whatever".
and I could consistently do 6 Pacific/9 Eastern during the week.

I think a slight preference for the 9 game schedule considering how we bumped up against the con last year and it will provide a more interesting dynamic as we progress through into more seasons.
Old February 4th, 2022, 10:58 AM

That's 3 firmly in the 9 camp. I'll go ahead and say I'm in for that as well. And 2 in the "whatever makes people happy" camp. If we get a couple more that are firmly for 9, I think that'll be enough to call it the majority vote.

Old February 4th, 2022, 11:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'd say put me in the "whatever makes people the most unhappy" camp, but that directly contradicts with my interests here I think.
Old February 4th, 2022, 11:30 AM

I think it's OK to have a solid position in favor of 9 games. Just own it.

Old February 4th, 2022, 12:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

9 games allows for a bigger playoff so the ones that want more games...Just make the playoffs

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Karat; February 4th, 2022 at 01:46 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy